Community
Wiki Posts
Search

G Force USA - On Road Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Zhangesh
Why did you put the rotor from the supersonic into the super extreme? is it purely for homologation purposes?
When put forward for approval with the BRCA, they also supplied the rotors from the other motor, so it could be used as a tuning option if necessary.

So I tested the Red can Super Extreme motor with both.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Finally on the ROAR approved list!!!!!

We were told the 1sTS120 was approved, but it does not show on the list yet for some reason. Trying to find out why from ROAR.

Still waiting on motor approvals....
Old 08-27-2015, 09:08 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Sweet. Going to have to pick up a 1s and give it a go.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

Could this be your pit area??

Old 09-24-2015, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

Very pleased to see the performance and competitiveness of this product. The quality, design and ease of use was awesome. I am glad I made the switch. The smoothness of the ESC surpassed the ORION i was formerly running and the ease if programming and changing settings was top shelf.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:17 PM
Tech Adept

Default G6P Firmware Upgrade

Hello all,
I just bought a G6P and it seems that I have a problem connecting it to my laptop to upgrade it to the latest firmware. The device came with the 1.05. I downloaded the UpgradeFirmware_G6P_ENG.exe. When I connected the charger to the PC, it installed a board device. The application starts with 2 empty text boxes and when I click Update, it says Device not found. When I unplug the usb and plug it again, it says in the first text box that a device was found. The second one remains empty and the update button says no device found.
Additionally, I read that there is the ability to analyze log data from the charger. By which software?
My PC is healthy. No problems with mobile phones, usb sticks, external hard disks, etc. I run windows 10.
Any help is appreciated.
Old 09-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I purchased a set of the scales which worked fine for about a month. One of the 4 scales went bad so I sent a email asking about purchasing one scale even though it should have been covered. The email I got back basically said sorry about your luck and the only way to get a single scale was to purchase a whole set again. I was and am pretty pissed so I figured I'd save others this problem.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by etgdpu
Hello all,
I just bought a G6P and it seems that I have a problem connecting it to my laptop to upgrade it to the latest firmware. The device came with the 1.05. I downloaded the UpgradeFirmware_G6P_ENG.exe. When I connected the charger to the PC, it installed a board device. The application starts with 2 empty text boxes and when I click Update, it says Device not found. When I unplug the usb and plug it again, it says in the first text box that a device was found. The second one remains empty and the update button says no device found.
Additionally, I read that there is the ability to analyze log data from the charger. By which software?
My PC is healthy. No problems with mobile phones, usb sticks, external hard disks, etc. I run windows 10.
Any help is appreciated.
etgdpu - let me check with G Force. I know the speed control software has not been updated to run Windows 10, my initial thought might be the same here. Let me find out for you.

Not aware of any ability of this model to analyze data. It does have features to test motor RPM and servo function.

Please feel free to PM me if you have more questions.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Racermac73
I purchased a set of the scales which worked fine for about a month. One of the 4 scales went bad so I sent a email asking about purchasing one scale even though it should have been covered. The email I got back basically said sorry about your luck and the only way to get a single scale was to purchase a whole set again. I was and am pretty pissed so I figured I'd save others this problem.
Racermac - can you let me know where you purchased it? If it was purchase via one the Hobby Authority outlets (Hobby Square, or a dealer that purchased it from us) we would look at the warranty situation on the unit. I typically get those emails and didn't see a request let that. Please let me know - PM me if its a lot of information - so we don't take up the whole thread.
Old 09-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The charger can do more than just analyzing motor and servo functions. The charger coupled with the "Charge Master" software can analyze your battery pack while charging or discharging. This is all done through your computer. I'm able to use the "Charge Master" and control the charger though my computer and watch realtime graphing of the battery being charged. However, there's one odd thing about it all. There's no "Charge Master" software to download from the G-Force website. I ended up downloading SkyRC charge master software and works perfectly fine with the G6P.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nikos2002
Could this be your pit area??

I would like to...but cant seem to find a place to make my order.

any help please pm me
Old 10-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Tech Master

http://hobby-square.com/

I ordered my GForce stuff from here. I think its the old viper retail site.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Tech Adept

Default wifi link usb cable

Hello all,
What is the purpose of hte usb cable, which comes with the wifi link?
Thanks
Old 10-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The Greek Force on road setup station looks nice but what sets it apart from the competition? It looks very similar to the Yeah Racing setup station, so just wondering what I'd benefit by going with a G Force model. Thanks!
Old 10-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by etgdpu
Hello all,
What is the purpose of hte usb cable, which comes with the wifi link?
Thanks
Hi all,
It seems that GForce thread is not so popular and the answers do not come soon enough but anyway.

The usb link is intended to connect the wifi link to a Gforce(?) charger. I discovered it by combining information found in the skyrc site.
1. Connect the wifi link to the charger using the usb cable.
2. Notice that the wifi link is not powered by the usb connection (as it should according to my opinion)
3) use the other cable, the one you use to connect it to your ESC, and connect it to the servo tester port of the charger, in order to get power.
4) Download from the Play store the Charger link app from skyrc https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...astewifi&hl=en
5) Connect your smartphone to the wifi link and open the app.
6) operate your charger from your phone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.