Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Ofna z10 drive belt question >

Ofna z10 drive belt question

Ofna z10 drive belt question

Old 04-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Ofna z10 drive belt question

My grand son and I are trying to resurrect a z10. We have found most everything we need except a rear drive belt. Ofna 37680 is the part #, sold out every where I've looked. Has anyone used another manufacturer or knows the specs. to make searching easier? I'm not sure if the 207 in the manual means length or teeth. There's a lot of knowledge here, the chassis was identified very quickly. Thank you for helping a noob.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

207 is the length.. you need a s3m 207 ..69tooth belt. 3mm wide. My friend still has this car..i hated it and still do lol.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:42 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks, that helps a lot. From what I have read the car has a love it or hate it relationship with it's owners. My 10 year old grandson picked it up for free, so the price was right. He wants to make it a AWD drifter. It will be a lesson on mechanics. Thanks again.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:59 AM
Tech Rookie

I found this BESTORQ 207-3M-6 3M Timing Belt, Rubber, 207 mm Outside Circumference, 6 mm Width, 3 mm Pitch, 69 Teeth. I will have to cut it in half, then I'll have 2. This site is the best!
Old 01-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Z10 electric help

Hey folks, new to forums, any forums for that matter. Hope this isn't considered highjacking. Had this z10 for years but could never get it to run right. Can anyone help with an operators manual pdf file? Or at least the stock gearing?( Pinion and spur) Thanks, Scott