R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-26-2005, 08:17 PM   #166
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Here's my Yoke BD freshly re-built with a custom 3mm chassis ...

A E - 12R5.2 _ S M - REV8 PRO

Last edited by JayBee; 09-12-2008 at 10:31 PM.
JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:37 PM   #167
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

J sin, So you preaty much messed up a perfecty good race car, could have done that to a tc3
drew85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:39 PM   #168
CND
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to CND Send a message via MSN to CND

Err dont be a queer, they are all toys anyway. What we do with 1/10 touring cars is a million times better than homo grip racing. YAY LOOK AT ME, I CAN DRIVE IN A CIRCLE!!!! YAYYYYYYY
CND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #169
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CND
Err dont be a queer, they are all toys anyway. What we do with 1/10 touring cars is a million times better than homo grip racing. YAY LOOK AT ME, I CAN DRIVE IN A CIRCLE!!!! YAYYYYYYY
you rock mate! drifting is the koolest thing ever to hit australia!
dakrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:55 PM   #170
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew85
J sin, So you preaty much messed up a perfecty good race car, could have done that to a tc3
Thats ok Drew, I messed up your sister instead of your mother the other weekend, wash her out tho and you can race her yourself.

why is it there is always some impoverished ******* who thinks someone elses use for a car is beneath its intended function.

i bet you strangle a kitten whenever someone puts a monster truck on an offroad track as its intended for buggies...

put your cowboy hat back on and leave everyone elses choices to themselves...

for the record, i have a tc3, i dont like shaft cars... i might melt it and send you some pics.

Last edited by Speedo; 10-26-2005 at 10:04 PM.
j-sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:04 PM   #171
Tech Elite

I had a friend who built a new TC3 and decked it out with a GT7, M8, KR 10 turn, ect....(this was when those were the best things money could buy) and he never raced it. He actually built some jumps, and jumped it around in the road. Tore the crap out of the car, but he(we) had enough fun to make it worth the while. These Aussies are doing to same, and it's his choice if he wants to snap a new Cyclone in half. I think that's better than building one and letting it collect dust on a shelf for years.
ChadCapece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:08 PM   #172
Tech Regular

Default J-Sin

I respect your opinion and your choice as far as drifting a cyclone goes but you need to understand other peoples opinions too. Bringing a persons mother or sister into a lame argument because he feels you have wrecked a TC is totally lame and uncalled for. He didn't disrespect your family all he said was you wrecked a perfectly good TC. If that offends you so much as to involve a comment referring to someone's sister or mother you do need councelling.
WRXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:16 PM   #173
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to rcnewb2004

Jaybee,

Are you using that bigas Novak cap to stop radio glitching?? that thing is HUGE!

awesome car dude!
rcnewb2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:17 PM   #174
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadCapece
I had a friend who built a new TC3 and decked it out with a GT7, M8, KR 10 turn, ect....(this was when those were the best things money could buy) and he never raced it. He actually built some jumps, and jumped it around in the road. Tore the crap out of the car, but he(we) had enough fun to make it worth the while. These Aussies are doing to same, and it's his choice if he wants to snap a new Cyclone in half. I think that's better than building one and letting it collect dust on a shelf for years.
finally someone with a sense of fun

as for the family thing... I treat my cyclone like a member of the family, its the abused younger brother. it gets beaten and locked in the pantry on a regular basis. as its part of my family, family is fair game.

just get bored of hard core TC "bible" bashers crying someone has some fun that doesnt involve rubber or foam tyres and standig a lilttle too close to the hairy truck driver from bunbury who likes RC racing and Boys...

i think the counciling should go to those who cant read sarcasm or understand a piss take... the honest fact is i dont know who's sister that was, might as well have been his...
Old 10-26-2005, 09:23 PM   #175
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-sin
Thats ok Drew, I messed up your sister instead of your mother the other weekend, wash her out tho and you can race her yourself.

why is it there is always some impoverished dipshit who thinks someone elses use for a car is beneath its intended function.

i bet you strangle a kitten whenever someone puts a monster truck on an offroad track as its intended for buggies...

put your cowboy hat back on and leave everyone elses choices to themselves...

for the record, i have a tc3, i dont like shaft cars... i might melt it and send you some pics.
just what this hobby needs...
dakrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:26 PM   #176
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CND

Well...I can't say your attitude is great, however what your doing is tantamount to a rich guy wearing a Rolex while doing yardwork and bashing it all to hell.

It's gonna piss off the people who can't afford one or have to save alot to get one. If you all have a ball bashing racecars into carbon dust...then so be it!!!

Vive' Libe'rty!

-Me
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:28 PM   #177
CND
Tech Rookie

My drift car, sorry for the shit photo, TRF415 with a Novak SS5800:

Old 10-26-2005, 09:32 PM   #178
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakrat
just what this hobby needs...
definately, we need somethign to even out the number of condecending ******** who think they are gods gift...

Last edited by Speedo; 10-26-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:34 PM   #179
CND
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet
Well...I can't say your attitude is great, however what your doing is tantamount to a rich guy wearing a Rolex while doing yardwork and bashing it all to hell.

It's gonna piss off the people who can't afford one or have to save alot to get one. If you all have a ball bashing racecars into carbon dust...then so be it!!!

Vive' Libe'rty!
I see what your saying and fair enough but there is no need for people to crack a sad because we have a different idea about how to use these toys. And they shouldnt get the right to have a cry just because we choose to use our setups for drift.

At the end of the day rc should all be about fun and mucking around, which is why i do jumps with my fully hopped up TT-01, because its fun. Drift my TRF? because its fun as hell.

Ehh i lost what i was saying, cheers for not being a wanker anyway
Old 10-26-2005, 09:43 PM   #180
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CND
crack a sad
That's classic.
ChadCapece is offline   Reply With Quote