R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-20-2006, 12:02 AM   #166
Tech Apprentice

Hi Marc,
I have a T2 Xray, and i want all the silver parts to be shinny black, polished...
Can you tell me what it will cost and how many days you need?
harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:45 PM   #167
Tech Initiate

Live in the uk and have a xray 05. COuld i send you the parts and how much would it costs and how long would it take. cheers
leon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:48 PM   #168
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

You guys can send an email to Marc at [email protected] about your inquiries, I believe he checks his email more often then check replies here. He does great work!
Old 01-21-2006, 04:26 AM   #169
Tech Initiate

Thanks for the info TRF
leon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #170
Tech Adept

harris you have a pm.
mcf74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:30 PM   #171
Tech Adept

leon uk you got pm.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:31 PM   #172
Tech Adept

hello TFR. hows your car looking?
Old 01-23-2006, 06:12 PM   #173
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Just awsome! I will have a 12th scale soon, will talk to you again about purple parts...

For the guys that are wondering about Marc's work, here is a car that Marc did for me in purple, see the quality for yourself. It looks AWSOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcf74
hello TFR. hows your car looking?
Attached Thumbnails
ALUMINUM ANODIZING-cimg1088.jpg   ALUMINUM ANODIZING-cimg1091.jpg   ALUMINUM ANODIZING-cimg1096.jpg  
Old 02-05-2006, 05:56 PM   #174
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Guo Chean Send a message via Yahoo to Guo Chean

Hi Guy,
be aware of Marc anodizing service i had send my cyclone and L4 parts to him anodized but when he return my parts i very disapointed of the service first i would say i send him 56 pieces of part but when i received i calculate it missing 2 pieces is ok he just told me that he already filter out and it cant see any parts. second thing is the parts that he anodized have 3 different color dull purple, light purple, and black spot on the aluminium. i have try to call him for 3 day but nobody was answer the phone and i had received a email he just simply told you that your parts are different aluminium and once you assembled you would not see the difference. if i follow what you say my cyclone will be a joke when i go racing. do you think that Hotbodies will using 7000 series for left side upper bulkhead and 6000 series for right upper bulkhead do you think that HB are stupid? and i try to ask him for other solution he just avoid it now even not reply my email at all. and i had to spend 90 USD to find another people to help me reanodized my part again according to the person based on his experience he told me that the dull color part was putting into process too long and causing it burn the color and the light color is putting into process and take out too early. i have pay him for 53 USD and came out a result my cyclone look like a piece of shit. at last hope you enjoy my 53 USD and my missing parts. i forgot to tell you that the missing part is used when my cyclone clash into a pieces. hope you would not affected you kit when you using. here is the pic i take when i received my parts.

Last edited by Guo Chean; 07-12-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Guo Chean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 06:02 PM   #175
Tech Master

total out just because of your service i have to spend 150 USD to redo my parts. some got blue color some got black spot total my part 80 percent of my parts have to re anodize is this what you have been say last time quality control? if you service that you give me is consider good quality control them i would say very sorry.

Old 02-05-2006, 06:08 PM   #176
Tech Master

guy please aware this person

Old 03-02-2006, 06:45 PM   #177
Tech Elite

Marc-YGM!!!!!!!!!!! Again. Please respond.
--- Special thanks to: Dyno, Adam, Todd, and Kevin. Horizon Hobby
cornerspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:37 PM   #178
Tech Elite

Well, no response from Marc. I guess I'm out $42 bucks on his services and all my aluminum parts I sent him. Last e-mail I recieved from him was on the 13th. of Feb. I payed him and he said my parts would mailed to me. It's been 18 days.

Now I have to buy another car.
--- Special thanks to: Dyno, Adam, Todd, and Kevin. Horizon Hobby
cornerspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #179
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed
Well, no response from Marc. I guess I'm out $42 bucks on his services and all my aluminum parts I sent him. Last e-mail I recieved from him was on the 13th. of Feb. I payed him and he said my parts would mailed to me. It's been 18 days.

Now I have to buy another car.
I've WARNED you guys about this guy! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T CARE HOW GOOD SOME OF YOUR CARS LOOK,it took me over a month to get my parts back and then some of them were missing and the job was fair at best!!! again, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hyper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 02:37 AM   #180
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guo Chean
guy please aware this person

dead set why do you bother with malakia farkwits man!!! if you can't send the stuff personally to the person, and visit the premises, don't bother sending it!!!! people report issues, and you guys still send him stuff???

i got mine done by a very reputable person in australia. he only does australian orders, he is located in newtown NSW. look him up in the phone book, biz name is "aluminium enterprises" all anodising comes up better if you do it when the kit is new.
VenomWorldOrder is offline   Reply With Quote