Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna X3 GT e OR Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 03:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Ofna X3 GT e OR Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE?

okay so I got an Ofna x3 GT for Christmas this year from my girlfriend. I had told her to get that or the kyosho gt2 ve but now I'm thinking I might want to switch. For some reason I kind of have a bad feeling about the ofna, being from a small company and possibly being discontinued(at least on tower) . I also saw some YouTube videos of people that hated the x3. the Kyosho is more common and from a bigger company, although it is older and might be discontinued sooner. I have not heard or read anything bad about the kyosho.

basically I am just laying my thoughts out here and seeing what you guys think, although I know not a lot of you probably have the x3.

so what should I do?

Thanks
Pete
Old 12-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

OFNA products been very lacking in support and I gave up in this car from Tower which I never got to compare with my GT2VE or Serpent GTE.
My GT2VE never gave me problem and racing on track was the best in steering and getting power to ground.
I stick with my Kyosho any time.

Old 12-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Tech Adept

I got my Ofna X3 Gte....sold my kyosho gt's for it.....im a much happier camper since i did that. cnc towers, 16mm big bore shocks and the list continues on and on....i dont know why Tower discontinued it but you can get spares and extras all over.

Love my car! ps im a 2nd faster than anyone else at my club and ive had xrays and so on. Its not the best quality but its really good!