Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help please! Problem with one way tube for Sakura D3

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Need help please! Problem with one way tube for Sakura D3

I got the Aluminium one way tube (SAK-D324/PK) for my Sakura D3 from RCmart and need some serious help!!!

The instruction shows the arrows should point in the clockwise direction but the one way I have is pointing in an anti-clockwise direction. Please see attached photos for reference. Is the product wrong or is there a way to change this?
Attached Thumbnails Need help please! Problem with one way tube for Sakura D3-image.jpg  
Old 12-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Tech Initiate

The instructions that came with the one way shows it should point clockwise direction and not anti-clockwise.
Attached Thumbnails Need help please! Problem with one way tube for Sakura D3-image.jpg  
Old 12-14-2014, 03:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

I hope that you figured it out already, but all you have to do is flip the tube over and the arrow will be pointing in the right direction.
Old 12-14-2014, 08:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by gillbily23
I hope that you figured it out already, but all you have to do is flip the tube over and the arrow will be pointing in the right direction.
If I flip the tube over, the arrow is still pointing anti clockwise. Nothing has changed.

The way I flipped is - the writing with arrow was on the left side of the car. After flipped its on the right side. Is that what you mean by flip over?
Old 12-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by alunjai
If I flip the tube over, the arrow is still pointing anti clockwise. Nothing has changed.

The way I flipped is - the writing with arrow was on the left side of the car. After flipped its on the right side. Is that what you mean by flip over?
If you flip it over the arrow will be mirrored and point the other way shown from the same side of view.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Roelof
If you flip it over the arrow will be mirrored and point the other way shown from the same side of view.
Sorry for being a real noob but I'm still confused by what you mean "flipping the tube over". I just want to clarify what you mean.

The tube that I have, on one side it has got writing and an arrow indication. The other side is blank.

At the moment I have the tube with writing and arrow indication on the left-hand side of the car (this side of the tube is inserted through the plastic 38T pulley). The arrow is rotating in an anti-clockwise direction (or pointing towards the back of the car). If I flip the tube over, the writing with the arrow indication will be on the right-hand side of car (the arrow will still rotate anti-clockwise but points towards the front of the car).

Is this what you mean by flipping the tube over?

Really appreciate the help and sorry for being a real noob!
Old 12-15-2014, 01:36 AM
Tech Initiate

I understand what you guys mean by "flip" now - RCmart confirmed it too. The instructions by 3Racing weren't very clear and their diagram is confusing.

Thank you for the help - Really appreciate it!