Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Having bad time with touring cars >

Having bad time with touring cars

Having bad time with touring cars

Old 09-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Unhappy Having bad time with touring cars

First of all, I hope that everyone will make it safely out of the distructive hurricanes that engulfed the Americans coast and our hearts are with you.
Captain Harlock.

Well, lets start our buiseness.
I have a Tamiya TB evolution IV MS and I have always been afraid to run it at my local track, since its very dusty( very dusty, indeed). I always admired the designs of the touring cars of tamiya and specially when its a full option car with ti screws and ceramic bearings/diff balls and on top of all that, a brushless setup from Kontronik and Schulze that cost twice the price of the Neo/Sphere and the Novak GTB/Velocity systems. Just when I had enough courage to run it at the track and I have already equipped it with aluminum steering knuckles and hub carrier, I realized that I have forgotten to return back the flanged tube that goes inside the steering knuckles and now I cant even drive it properly, because I lost the tiny part and I cant find it anywhere in the net, not even at speedtechrc, since its already out of stock and I wonder when its going to be available .
Old 09-24-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Im not sure if you can do this but give it a try get in touch with Tamiya USA I think you might be able to purchace parts directly from them hope this helps.

http://www.tamiyausa.com/
Old 09-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Tech Regular

hey man, send me a pm with your addres, ill hook ya up, if its the flanged tube i think your talking about i got plenty of them, if you can send me a part # to be sure.