Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 06:04 AM
Tech Addict

Oops, duplicate (of sorts)!
Old 12-01-2014, 03:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Dark77Hawk
when will this be available in the uk and where's best to buy from
Hey, as soon as Bitty have a EFRA no we will recive some shells for submission to BRCA for homolgation and then it shouldnt be long we hope.

As soon as we have news we will post up in here..
Old 12-02-2014, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

Anyone tried a Nardo on high grip carpet compared with a PF Speed6?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Skiddins
Anyone tried a Nardo on high grip carpet compared with a PF Speed6?
In March 2014 our Team driver Viljami Kutovonen taked the victory in the Modified class at the big international LRP Master race, closing in front of Ronald Volker. He used the Narḍ body and the carpet was high grip, so basically we can say that this body is very fast, if compared to the US body that you mentioned, Narḍ have more steering and more traction in the 2nd part of the turn.

In case you will feel the car nervous on carpet with the Narḍ bodyshell, we suggest to move to the new M15 model that is neutral and with less steering (easier to drive), official debut race with this body was the Mibosport Cup in CZ 2 weeks ago, we closed in 1st position in front of WC Marc Rheinard, young talent Yannic Prümper used our body on his BD7 founded it "great, good and great corner speed as well as a stable rear end" his comment after the victory.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bittydesign
In March 2014 our Team driver Viljami Kutovonen taked the victory in the Modified class at the big international LRP Master race, closing in front of Ronald Volker. He used the Narḍ body and the carpet was high grip, so basically we can say that this body is very fast, if compared to the US body that you mentioned, Narḍ have more steering and more traction in the 2nd part of the turn.

In case you will feel the car nervous on carpet with the Narḍ bodyshell, we suggest to move to the new M15 model that is neutral and with less steering (easier to drive), official debut race with this body was the Mibosport Cup in CZ 2 weeks ago, we closed in 1st position in front of WC Marc Rheinard, young talent Yannic Prümper used our body on his BD7 founded it "great, good and great corner speed as well as a stable rear end" his comment after the victory.
Thanks.
I will be taking one to round 1 of the ETS, I think it's held on the same carpet as the Mibosport Cup
Old 12-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Does anyone have these in stock yet?
Old 12-16-2014, 02:33 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SpeedySST
Does anyone have these in stock yet?
Speedy please mail us at [email protected]

We are shipping worldwide the new M15 body to our Distributors, we will help you to find the local Dealer closer to you.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Tech Elite

Well, I got to run the Nardo at the last round of the ETS in Czech Republic and it worked well. It gave me more steering than the PF Speed6 and still felt pretty stable.
I then tried a slightly safer version of the setup with the Nardo at a race series in the UK and it was too difficult to drive.
So provided you have very good grip it's good for carpet.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:44 AM
DBM
Tech Fanatic

Interesting seeing how different body manufacturers spec their bodies for high/low grip conditions. Protoform spec their lowest downforce body (mazdaspeed 6) for high grip conditions, and spec their mazda 6 GX body (high downforce) for lower grip condition.
Bittydesign do the opposite. I suppose it might come down to driver preference. I found that I use agressive bodies when traction is low. It helps to get traction. As grip comes up, I notice many guys go to lower downforce bodies. I find the lower downforce bodies to work better in very high grip conditions too.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bittydesign
Speedy please mail us at [email protected]

We are shipping worldwide the new M15 body to our Distributors, we will help you to find the local Dealer closer to you.
Im in no hurry. I have plenty of bodies to paint. I was just thinking of getting one just because its a BMW. I still have one of the old Protoform M3s and even a 1997 Opel Calibra. Heck today I found a Saleen S7R which Im quite happy about!
Old 12-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DBM
Interesting seeing how different body manufacturers spec their bodies for high/low grip conditions. Protoform spec their lowest downforce body (mazdaspeed 6) for high grip conditions, and spec their mazda 6 GX body (high downforce) for lower grip condition.
Bittydesign do the opposite. I suppose it might come down to driver preference. I found that I use agressive bodies when traction is low. It helps to get traction. As grip comes up, I notice many guys go to lower downforce bodies. I find the lower downforce bodies to work better in very high grip conditions too.
I must confess I've found the opposite as the extra front end that come with low grip and a high downforce body tends to make the rear loose, so the car is hard to drive.

SKiddins
Old 12-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)

I just opened my box from bitty design and got to say these bodies are very nice.

Hopefully I'll have these bad boys painted to the correct Beemer livery specifications.

Last edited by Smithracer11; 12-20-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)

Finally painted it.", about as close as I could get to the colors.

Old 12-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Im not real happy with Bitty Designs right now. I had given up hope of a new BMW body ever being produced so I picked up an older Mazda 6. Now they come out with this and they know that Im going to buy a couple even though I don't need them. Somehow, the Bitty Designs people are mind readers and that makes me upset. I guess I need some retail therapy from AMain.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

To those that may have misinterpreted my last statement, I just thought it was funny that I just picked up the Mazda right before these came out. I will most certainly buy at least a couple of these bodies because, lets face it, they look AWESOME. Thank you Bitty Designs! I in no way meant to disrespect Bitty Designs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.