R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-14-2005, 10:43 AM   #16
Tech Adept

Anyone gonna call me back about my power supply? I've left more voice mails now I want to know whats up? There is no reason why I have went through two of these in the last 3 weeks!

Larry Alvoga
Lana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:19 PM   #17
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purebelmont
hey yo,

I am planning to buy bunch of muchmore products. is their customer service that bad? i only heard good thing about them. What kind of problem did you have? People told me the turn around for their products are less then a week. sometimes if you find those guys at the race they exchange it (if it is available) right away as long as it was legally imported through muchmore usa.

all these things i hear about them are not true?

let me know

james
Hey James,

like what mtveten said... since you are in the united states, warranty service will not be a problem as long as you purchased them through the proper distribution channels. James Kim, Ryan Lee and Keith Yu (all much more guys) are on the boards and should be able to help. Im not sure but Andrew Cartwright is also involved and can be a big help.

shops like SpeedtechRC and Nexus Racing carry MMR stuff. if you purchase through them and something goes wrong, you can always ask them the proper way to get your items serviced.

i got parts for my old motor checker in less than a week.

- chris
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #18
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by minicooper
I don't think any customer should have to go looking for a company's rep to get something fixed. Then again, if it's at a big event then other people will be around to witness the problem.
I don't think so either but it's a fact. They are giving out free items at big races. I'm not talking about getting the unit fixed/repair, they are just giving away units free of charge.
RickyIS300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:41 PM   #19
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TimPotter

James, You have an email
Clean Title & Escrow|p3|TRF|Tamiya|SerpentAmerica|FSEARA|Team Butter|RC 3|Munno |RCTECH #29|EAMotorsports|BMI|Novak|SpeedPassion|RadioPost
TimPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 01:48 PM   #20
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Keith

Are you saying that I should send the unit back to Japan with a letter asking them to fix the power supply? By the looks of this thread I am not the only one that is having problems with the power supply. Was there problems with the eariler batches of power supply???

Thanks

Chris
ctmazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:58 PM   #21
Regional Moderator

Default WARRANTY RULES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Lee
www.teammuchmore.com is our sole agent in North America,
they will service all of our product line.

WARRANTY RULES

MUCHMORE RACING warrants their Product Line to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser. MUCHMORE RACING (or their associated distributors) will repair or replace without charge, or refund the purchase price of any product which fails during the warranty period by reason of defect in material or workmanship found upon examination by MUCHMORE RACING to have been the cause of failure. This warranty does not cover any failures attributable to abuse, mishandling, failure to follow operating instruction, alteration or accident. To make a claim under this warranty, the purchaser must return the product to MUCHMORE RACING (or the relevant Countries associated distributors) at the address shown below, properly packed and with shipping charges prepaid. All claims must be made within thirty (30) days from the product failure and, in any event, within thirty (30) days of the expiration of the 120 day warranty. All claims must be accompanied by a sales slip or other written proof of date of purchase. The maximum repair costs for any failure caused by the purchaser are 50% of retail price (original purchase price). Since we cannot supervise the proper use of our products, we can not accept any liability for direct or indirect damage of any type arising from their use or occurring to the property of the user and/or third parties. Therefore, any use of this product shall take place at the user's own risk. The warranty claim may not exceed the value of this product in any case. By putting this product into operation you accept the above conditions and assume full responsibility for use of this product.

Ryan/Muchmore Korea

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the MMR products you purchase from our dealers in North America.
[email protected]

Last edited by kumpol; 09-14-2005 at 03:18 PM.
kumpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #22
Tech Adept

Default MuchMore Racing USA Warranty Issue

Let me clarify about the warranty issue about MuchMore products.

First of all, it is against our company policy to repair products that has come from other distributor in other part of the world.

If you have purchased products authorized dealer in United State or Canada, The products will be serviced by us.

Chris, MuchMore Racing USA do not have any relationship with shop.go2best.com I do not even know they are authorized dealer.

We do like to help you but if we start repairing the products that has came from overseas. We will be out of business. You have to think that maybe this is the reason why, they are cheaper then US?

We have started distribution for little more then 6 month. we have tried to do better service for our customer. we can do everything else but we can not repair stuff that has came from over seas and this rule will not be changed.

I do know hobbyshops selling our products they are not just there to sell the products. I can guarantee if you talked to any of our authorized dealer in US they will make sure you will get speedy service.

Also I have another announcement to make for Warranty Issue.

All the products that need to be serviced needs to be sent to our US MuchMore. This will allow us to save shipping for US customers and quicker turnaround.

Please Email [email protected] for warranty infomation

Sincerely,

James Kim / Sales Manager /MuchMore Racing LTD

Last edited by TeamMuchMore; 09-14-2005 at 05:29 PM.
TeamMuchMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:54 PM   #23
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

We do like to help you but if we start repairing the products that has came from overseas. We will be out of business. You have to think that maybe this is the reason why, they are cheaper then US?

From this statement are you saying that the MMR products sold over seas are of lesser qualitiy than those in the US?

Because that is what it sounds like.

I have a Motor master that wont run a motor in if it pulls over 9 amps. It says temp too high and sometimes when you start it up it says out of service. Should I send it to Andrew to repair? It came from Nexus.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:26 PM   #24
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Eric,

Its a situation where the importer provides the warranty and the products sold is say Hong Kong have a different supply chain and warranty process.
If the north American importer were to provide a warranty for the products sold by other he would then have to raise is prices to offset his increased overhead and thus creating a loop increasing prices to compensate for decreasing volume until he goes under.

I am not familiar with Nexus hobbies but if they are an authorized US dealer then yes you would contact Andrew for all warranty issues. Should you purchase from a Canadian dealer contact James or Keith. Products purchased outside of north America will have different points of contact and possibly a different warranty.
mtveten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:05 PM   #25
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you buy any consumer electronics (cameras, camcorders, dvd players...etc.) in the US it was supplied by the legitimate US importer. If you buy it from outside the US it is called a grey market product and it has no warranty at all.

The reason for this is that all warranties cost the importer something to process...man power, shipping costs, etc. If they have made a profit on the sale of the product these costs are operating expenses. The importer makes no profit on greay market products. If the importer warranties grey market products they lose money every time.

Generally grey market products are never warrantied, they are repaired and the consumer pays for all shipping, labor and parts.

This is a normal business practice. So...let the buyer beware. Saving $10 now by buying overseas could cost you big if the product needs to be serviced.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:12 PM   #26
Tech Apprentice

Default Note to self:

deforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:20 PM   #27
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to RussB

i have an older Much More motor dyno, it has a silver case. where can i find the little rpm pickup bushings? i've lost both of mine and haven't been able to use it for over a year.
RussB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:28 PM   #28
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussB
i have an older Much More motor dyno, it has a silver case. where can i find the little rpm pickup bushings? i've lost both of mine and haven't been able to use it for over a year.
I think you can get them in Europe
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:54 PM   #29
Tech Fanatic

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussB
We stock them (located in the USA); here is a link: http://nexusracing.net/product_info....products_id=61
Old 09-15-2005, 07:56 AM   #30
Tech Adept

James

I tired to send you an email but you it came back to me saying the address was no good. I copied and pasted it right off your post. Is there another address that I can send you a few questions???

Chirs
ctmazzo is offline   Reply With Quote