R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-03-2002, 07:13 AM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I have the new GT-7 in my FT TC3 right now, and love it! Before I had the novak C2, but since it was bigger I had to mount the big cap on the receiver Not the best thing to do! Now with the GT-7 I have it mounted right infront of the motor with the big cap mount right hand side on the chassis with sticky tape. The included mount takes up a few MM so I had to use the tape. My receiver is a XXTRA, which is bigger than the XXL, and there's plent of room for all the wiring.
All I can say about the speedo is very ssssmmmmmmooooooottttthhhhh! I thought I would miss my pit wizzard, but now I'm ready to chuck it out, and get more GT-7's!
hobbipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 04:22 PM   #17
Tech Apprentice

Default re:

what all comes in the package of the novak gt7 ? does it come with the cap. or do you have to buy a novak accessory kit that has a big cap. and small cap. and the other goodies like lrp's worlds kit ?
gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 08:02 PM   #18
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

GT-7 comes with a big cap already soldered on the wires, mounting hardware, 2 diodes, and its cheeper and better than the LRP, no offense but LRP's burn up without the worlds kit, which should be included in my opinion!
hobbipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 12:46 PM   #19
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: re:

Quote:
Originally posted by dtm

Even though it says 2khz is for 4 cell 1/12 I would love to try that with a 6 cell stock motor to see how much "kick" it can give! maybe one day.........
the Zero V Extreme goes down to 100Hz!! = lots of punch
Ian S is offline   Reply With Quote