R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-04-2005, 03:55 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Exclamation Evo kompressor/air power plus

hi guys!!!thanks god i saw your forum...im from Philippines,a filipino.i just wanna ask my brother bought last month a fuel saver,the name is air power plus(maybe the company name)and the name of the gadget is Evo kompressor according to the instruction it is a fuel saver but when i let the car mechanic to install the said gadget, he find itit difficult because it's intake and exhaust shaft is small and my mazda 323,1994 model car have a bigger hose in its engine,(probably 3/4 size of hose),finally he find a small hose in the upper side of distributor.after he install and i run the the car,i noticed that my car inine is increased power as it stated but my problem is WHAT IS THE PRINCIPLE OF THIS GADGET?IS IT MORE AIR ADDED TO THE ENGINE OR ELSE?ince,you are there in malaysia i just wanna know f you try thiis gadget.according to my brother,this gadget is mostly used in race car in malaysia....
thanks and hope you can give me your(s) answer....
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 04:06 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to ford_racing

wrong forum, try the nitro section
ford_racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 03:56 PM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to burbs Send a message via Yahoo to burbs

not the nitro section, i think he is talking real cars... try a different site.. i havent noticed any distributors on rc cars yet..
burbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 04:53 PM   #4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to ford_racing

i thought he was trying to develop something similar to what he was talking about for the nitro cars
ford_racing is offline   Reply With Quote