Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A. >

2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.

2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.

Old 09-26-2014, 06:10 PM
  #796  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
jlfx car audio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jackson,tn
Posts: 3,834
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Usgt A 2nd
tc A 6th
jlfx car audio is online now  
Old 09-26-2014, 06:15 PM
  #797  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
NutDriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,787
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

I hope that the identities of the suspects become public knowledge, then we ALL can convince them to do the right thing, return the presidential packet, or find something else to do with their free time.
NutDriver is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 06:33 PM
  #798  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
Tempest2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Smyrna, TN
Posts: 1,591
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

TC 2nd place and 12th 2nd place
Tempest2000 is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 06:49 PM
  #799  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
snoopyrc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Tunnel Hill GA
Posts: 5,046
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by NutDriver View Post
I hope that the identities of the suspects become public knowledge, then we ALL can convince them to do the right thing, return the presidential packet, or find something else to do with their free time.
I believe the only option was to return the presidential packet AND find something else to do with their free time.
snoopyrc is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 07:26 PM
  #800  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
dun4sho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: nashville tn.
Posts: 402
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

1st jr vta
1st sportsman vta b main
We ended up with a 10 jr vta we need to give back
dun4sho is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 07:29 PM
  #801  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
dun4sho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: nashville tn.
Posts: 402
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Well if its a thief in the building we all need to know who it is we will never feel safe leaving our stuff overnight if we never know who it is
dun4sho is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 07:56 PM
  #802  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 9,306
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
here is what I have that ppl sign up for

missing trophy

12th scale 4th place A-main
USGT D-main winner
Pro VTA B-main winner
F1 Expo 3rd place A-main
Pro VTA C-main winner
F1 Expo 8th place A-main
F1 Expo 4th place A-main
12th scale 7th place A-main
Jr VTA 3rd place A-main
USGT B-main winner
Pro VTA 7th place A-main
Pro VTA 6th place A-main
USGT 7th place A-main
Pro VTA 2nd place A-main

anybody else?.....
Originally Posted by jlfx car audio View Post
Usgt A 2nd
tc A 6th
Originally Posted by Tempest2000 View Post
TC 2nd place and 12th 2nd place
Originally Posted by dun4sho View Post
1st jr vta
1st sportsman vta b main
We ended up with a 10 jr vta we need to give back
any more?...that I might have missed?.....
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 08:01 PM
  #803  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 9,306
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Essnowyt View Post
Interesting...

Snowy.
Originally Posted by starrx View Post
well i didnt have no fun
plus i didnt have a trophy or my hat & shirt...(reedy)...to coe home with me...smh
& why would anybody take from a wonderful event...smh
Originally Posted by mhopper View Post
Myron as an enemy..NOW THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT!
Originally Posted by ercwhtsd View Post
Myron-

You and I have spoken via text on this matter

They are not welcome here, if and when they show up here they will be asked to leave,nor is anyone else who pulls crap like this at an event that is put together for them.

Eric
Originally Posted by NutDriver View Post
I hope that the identities of the suspects become public knowledge, then we ALL can convince them to do the right thing, return the presidential packet, or find something else to do with their free time.
Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
I believe the only option was to return the presidential packet AND find something else to do with their free time.
Originally Posted by dun4sho View Post
Well if its a thief in the building we all need to know who it is we will never feel safe leaving our stuff overnight if we never know who it is
thank you all...but this race/event isn't about this...I will take care of it, one way or another...I have already replaced most of the cash so the track is secure and Dirla is good...

Monday is my D-day...and that will be that...
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 08:05 PM
  #804  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 622
Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)
Default

I like the fact that Eric is taking a stand and banning this individual from his track, hopefully more track owners follow suit because most of us racers show up to have fun and not have to worry about keeping an eye on the small fortune we leave unattended in our pits with someone like this wondering around. On the other hand I would also make sure to file a complaint with the local authorities and provide them with the evidence.

Changing subject, Myron, I want to thank you and all of the Thunder RC crew for giving us a great weekend and for all the hard work you all put in. The race program was ran great and kudos to the all the participant for the great racing that went on the whole weekend. Oh, don't worry about my trophy, my prize was being lapped 3 times in the main.:
Stlfc is offline  
Old 09-26-2014, 08:34 PM
  #805  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 9,306
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

name?...place?...class?....please
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 09-27-2014, 01:53 AM
  #806  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Posts: 184
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I am so lost here
kylecav is offline  
Old 09-27-2014, 05:44 AM
  #807  
Team EAM
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,495
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kylecav View Post
I am so lost here
Basically someone stole Myron's money bag from his pit area/tech area where he was collecting entry money. Little known fact is Thunder has cameras in there that are recording at all times (even when we are not open) and it covers every entrance and all pit areas and dirlas pit room. So we have the thief on camera and Myron is being more than generous in giving the person a chance to send him his stuff back without naming them publicly. He has until monday and then the world will know who to not allow at their track again.

Myron is being a Gentlemen about this whole thing. I would have posted his name already and driven to his house (since he has his home address) with the cops and the video. Case closed off to jail you go.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline  
Old 09-27-2014, 06:14 AM
  #808  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
jlfx car audio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jackson,tn
Posts: 3,834
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

I guess unknowingly I was lost also I thought it was the trophies that were stolen.. Never knew money was taken that's pretty sad! And miron when I see ya next time I'm paying you for matts trophies no need for you having to pay for them twice
jlfx car audio is online now  
Old 09-27-2014, 06:16 AM
  #809  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 298
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Do you want the name of the person that didn't get there trophies?
jtsbell is offline  
Old 09-27-2014, 12:19 PM
  #810  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Posts: 184
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports View Post
Basically someone stole Myron's money bag from his pit area/tech area where he was collecting entry money. Little known fact is Thunder has cameras in there that are recording at all times (even when we are not open) and it covers every entrance and all pit areas and dirlas pit room. So we have the thief on camera and Myron is being more than generous in giving the person a chance to send him his stuff back without naming them publicly. He has until monday and then the world will know who to not allow at their track again.

Myron is being a Gentlemen about this whole thing. I would have posted his name already and driven to his house (since he has his home address) with the cops and the video. Case closed off to jail you go.

EA
OH, I'm with you EA. I'm also not that nice when it comes to stuff like this.
kylecav is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.