Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Sakura XI Sport vs Associated TC4 >

Sakura XI Sport vs Associated TC4

Sakura XI Sport vs Associated TC4

Old 05-31-2014, 10:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well we had our last series race today. Ive got a zero s as I mentioned before. Im right up there with the ae tc6 as far as this class that I am racing.

When I mentioned to everyone here that im racing with, that I was interested in getting a xi, everyone is against it. Consensus was that to be competitive, I need something instead of the xi.

After thinking it over ive made my decision to get the xi. Because its cheap. I just dont want to spend the extra money because who knows if I will even be racing tomorrow. Maybe ill lose interest and dont want to race anymore...hobbytowns turnout for racing has really dropped. Maybe they will cancel racing and then l have a expensive car to run around the neighborhood.

I know ill never be as good as some of these guys so what will it help me if I get an overpriced car? I just want to try the xi and see if I can improve my driving skills without spending to much. Some guys have said that I will spend more in the long run to make the xi competitive, but that is certainly not the case for the zero and the class I am running now.

I guess this can be the close of this thread since the tc4 is really not in contention any more. No one saix the tc4 is better. They just said get a tc6.

I will report on the xi thread how im doing against all the other cars.. thanks for your input

TTS