R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   FULL THROTTLE MOTORSPORTS (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/81262-full-throttle-motorsports.html)

Marcos.J 08-18-2005 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by new2onroad
well that was what was supposed to happen but the gentlman who originally did the website fell behind schedule and we needed to get started some how peace :batman:

you got email!

BlackKat 08-18-2005 01:20 PM

I sent an e-mail too...Probably about the exact same thing too :lol:

new2onroad 08-18-2005 01:46 PM

ygm

marcos and blakcat ygm :p :batman:

Marcos.J 08-18-2005 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by new2onroad
marcos and blakcat ygm :p :batman:

back to you

pocketfred 08-18-2005 02:38 PM

HEY!!!

hey!

I remember about a year ago, CCCCCCCCHris at HHHHHHObbytown in gB started a FTR team...(full throttle racing)

Are you ripping him off? :o :sneaky:

louie d. 08-18-2005 08:13 PM

hmmm...when exactly are you planning on releasing these? how exactly will i be able to get one? will the lhs have them? will you have national champions running your produckt? when will your driver list be realese? I cant wait to see it. im sure the list is a little on the short side for now, but give it time, and you guys will get BIG! Oh mama, i cant wait!

what exactly does 'special time' mean? is it just me, or does it smell fishy in this page? how many fish are in the sea now? i can only imagine that its a huge number. Oh mama!

Did you drive for anybody before? Where are you located? I think i might get my uncle to order me sum stuff from you...hmmm...

new2onroad 08-19-2005 09:32 AM

hello again

price list will be up hopefully next week on the web site a driver list should be up by then also paypal will be up next week on the website and all transactions will go through their services peace :batman:

little ceasar 08-21-2005 04:24 PM

hey, I've been looking for a company that does the right things to their motors, and i know that it takes a while to get a motor just right, to get the most possible power out of it, and i like where youre coming from with spending time on the motors.

I would like to try out your stuff, you know, do a little r&d on the performance of your products here. I would like to start that asap. I usually race in pa. Looks as though youre from md. How could I get ahold of your stuff to test it out, and get the word out about it here?

Thanks for any info! :tire:

NvIzIbLe 08-21-2005 08:33 PM

I'm still curoius on what "quality time" means?

killingtime 08-24-2005 07:43 AM

Can you at least give us an answer on whaat motors you will be starting out with? Are they Monster based stockers, are you doing any 19t? Mod? I won't ask you what you're doing with the motors since this seems to be Top Secret. :p
I checked out your website also. Can I give some constructive critisism?? Get someone else to re-do the page, it looks unprofessional. If you want to be taken seriously, step it up a bit. Take a look at EA Motorsports, Express Motorsports, Team Brood, or even Surge. All of those pages makes you feel like you're dealing with a company, not someone working on motors in a dimly lit basement and creating webpages when they get time between re-runs of Baywatch.

new2onroad 08-24-2005 10:48 AM

me

all motors aare trinity based i have monster stock roar stock and epoxy balanced 27 turn motors i have chameleon based 19t micro i have trinity micro monsters but no brushless yet peace
and i know the website sucks i am trying to find someone else to do it :batman: