Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
July 30th - Aug 3rd Roar On Road a Paved Nationals Fullthrottlercraceway >

July 30th - Aug 3rd Roar On Road a Paved Nationals Fullthrottlercraceway

July 30th - Aug 3rd Roar On Road a Paved Nationals Fullthrottlercraceway

Old 05-05-2014, 05:08 PM
  #1  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default July 30th - Aug 3rd Roar On Road a Paved Nationals Fullthrottlercraceway

Correct track address listed on flyer disregard address listed on Roar site
Airport code for Orlando is MCO
Ramada hotel is 8 min from track call directly for racer discount & there are over a dozen also close by
Any ? Feel free to ask
Online registration should be available soon
roar membership needs to be valid prior & during event dates to register
Attached Thumbnails July 30th - Aug 3rd Roar On Road a Paved Nationals Fullthrottlercraceway-image.jpg  
GMartinez is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 05:48 PM
  #2  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (15)
 
Robertcooper88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Loxahatchee
Posts: 809
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by GMartinez View Post
Correct track address listed on flyer disregard address listed on Roar site
Airport code for Orlando is MCO
Ramada hotel is 8 min from track call directly for racer discount & there are over a dozen also close by
Any ? Feel free to ask
Online registration should be available soon
roar membership needs to be valid prior & during event dates to register
Looking forward to it
Robertcooper88 is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 06:52 PM
  #3  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,454
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Is the same guy that did tech at last years(On-road) tech doing it this year?
BullFrog is offline  
Old 05-05-2014, 08:13 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (47)
 
andrewdoherty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ★Wylie, TX★
Posts: 3,786
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Count me in.
andrewdoherty is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 07:39 AM
  #5  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BullFrog View Post
Is the same guy that did tech at last years(On-road) tech doing it this year?
Bill send a message to roar and ask or simply wait till july i can only answer questions that are track related
GMartinez is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 08:15 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
chicky03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,994
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Are the powers tires going to be used at the worlds also?
chicky03 is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 08:33 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
 
Rick Hohwart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,004
Default

Is the $10.00 open practice fee for 7/30? Or is the track open Monday and Tuesday for practice at $10.00?
Rick Hohwart is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:12 AM
  #8  
Tech Master
 
Chris Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas,Texas
Posts: 1,028
Default

Im confused as well. This race is $85 per class but we still have to pay for practice and pitting?
Chris Adams is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:15 AM
  #9  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by chicky03 View Post
Are the powers tires going to be used at the worlds also?
Lol nice try Paul this is not the thread to ask but a s always will have that info when the time comes
GMartinez is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:19 AM
  #10  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart View Post
Is the $10.00 open practice fee for 7/30? Or is the track open Monday and Tuesday for practice at $10.00?
Rick yes $10 fee is for 7/30
No on your second ? Track is closed mon & tue if not it would be listed on the flyer
GMartinez is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:26 AM
  #11  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Chris Adams View Post
Im confused as well. This race is $85 per class but we still have to pay for practice and pitting?
Yes u have to pay for practice & pit spot that includes power/table,chair it is not included in your entry if you do not understand what the track gets from roar contact your local roar official to get a better understanding
GMartinez is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:30 AM
  #12  
Tech Master
 
Chris Adams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas,Texas
Posts: 1,028
Default

Originally Posted by GMartinez View Post
Yes u have to pay for practice & pit spot that includes power/table,chair it is not included in your entry if you do not understand what the track gets from roar contact your local roar official to get a better understanding
Ive helped host a Roar National. Just comparing it to last year where we didn't have to pay for those things. No reason to get butt hurt from a question.
Chris Adams is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 10:34 AM
  #13  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Chris Adams View Post
Ive helped host a Roar National. Just comparing it to last year where we didn't have to pay for those things. No reason to get butt hurt from a question.
No butt hurt
I have to pay for things that other tracks get for free and when you see the facility there's no comparison
GMartinez is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 01:16 PM
  #14  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (24)
 
L.Fairtrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 3,782
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

We pay for our electric and rented chairs for pitting. We also built pit tables for the nationals we hosted as well as many other improvements and did not charge for practice. Seems like the practice should be included in the entry fee.

Is the bathroom coin operated too?
L.Fairtrace is offline  
Old 05-06-2014, 04:09 PM
  #15  
Tech Champion
Thread Starter
iTrader: (88)
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,338
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace View Post
We pay for our electric and rented chairs for pitting. We also built pit tables for the nationals we hosted as well as many other improvements and did not charge for practice. Seems like the practice should be included in the entry fee.

Is the bathroom coin operated too?
Roar official Practice is 7/31
I am opening up the track 7/30 an additional day of controlled practice the choice is yours to come or not the cost is $10
Pitting is covered it will come with table chair & power $20
Or you can bring your tent & pit outside of the gate & supply your own power
We have Port O Johns I pay for the service also but Im liking the coin operated idea
The choice is yours to enjoy
GMartinez is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.