Tamiya TB Evo 6

You're on Page 21 of 173
Go to
  • This is one of the rare occasions that Hong Kong lack behind other parts of the world in availability of Tamiya cars... I ordered two and checked with my LHS everyday, still no news
  • Quote: This is one of the rare occasions that Hong Kong lack behind other parts of the world in availability of Tamiya cars... I ordered two and checked with my LHS everyday, still no news
    What a shame, we have Tamiya USA and they can't even get it to us before HK. I just ordered from rcmarket today.
  • Quote: Who has them in stock?
    rcmarket
  • Quote: rcmarket
    YES Today will arrive !
  • Quote: YES Today will arrive !
    Make sure you send out my order first lol, the one going to sugar land.
  • Looks like Stella and RCMarket are out of stock. Anyone know where else I could find one?
  • Quote: What a shame, we have Tamiya USA and they can't even get it to us before HK. I just ordered from rcmarket today.
    TamiyaUSA has had them in stock since last Friday. Contact your local hobby shop.
  • Quote: Looks like Stella and RCMarket are out of stock. Anyone know where else I could find one?
    Banzai has stock on them.
  • What changes for 17.5 Blinky will everyone be making? Couldn't find the manual online so not sure what it comes with spur gear wise. Thanks!
  • With a 2.5 internal, I would find the smallest spur you can. Maybe like a 75 or so spur. Have a look in the TB04 thread and see what spurs they were running to make final drive. That'll give you a general hint. I think we ran a 76 on my friends TB04.
  • 72 spur, if you need more ratio, change the ring gears out for the 39t ones from pn 51255.

The way the pinion mounts, there is no spacer to interfere with the pinion. The max size you could fit in an tb04 was like a 54t, this one....nothing to interfere.
  • Almost finish

Tamiya TB Evo 6-dscn1769.jpg   Tamiya TB Evo 6-dscn1767.jpg  

• Quote: Make sure you send out my order first lol, the one going to sugar land.
    Oi! back of the queue I was there first
  • Quote: Oi! back of the queue I was there first
    Can't believe they sold out immediately. Makes me wonder where all of these evo's are going. All evo owners should have a annual or bi-annual race.
  • Finally got mine today

Tamiya TB Evo 6-2014-06-27-23.17.48_s.jpg