Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Izzy's 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions - DVD >

Izzy's 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions - DVD

Izzy's 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions - DVD

Old 07-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Izzy's 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions - DVD

Please voice your opinions on this thread regarding my 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions now available at the link below and thanks for the people who has already purchase them.
I just came form the post office and it is heading your way. Any positive or not so positive comments will be much appreciated.

For once who has not seen my DVD's, I urge you to get it. It is well worth the price for the product. Your full satisfaction is guaranteed.

Synopsis:
To all RC Racers and Fans, I am proud to announce the availability of the 2005 Reedy Race Touring Car of Champions DVD. This will be my third year of making the DVD and every year is an improvement over the next. This 2005 Reedy DVD like the previous once are complete with menu and chapters so that you can easily navigate to your favorite scenes PLUS almost two hours long and has more comprehensive race footage compared to the previous releases. It also includes interviews conducted by gorgeous Falken Tire model Courtney Day (www.courtneyday.com) with pro drivers like Barry Baker and Billy Easton. What’s nice with this release is that you will not only see the races and interviews but you will actually feel the excitement of what’s going on, why? because the racing footage is shot at the drivers stand allowing you to get the drivers perspective of the races as well as hearing all the going on’s at the announcer’s stand and a close feel of drivers reactions. It’s like actually driving with the pro drivers as you watch the races. With all these improvements, I still consider this release a "From Racers For Racers". What I mean by that is it was not created to make a major profit but a means to share the excitement of RC racing to everyone. With that said This DVD has to remain affordable and thus the packaging is not retail level but still is very well designed.

When you receive the DVD, it will have a simple design label and is placed in a paper insert sent through first class mail. The quality of the DVD from editing to burning are guaranteed. If you are not happy with the DVD just let me know and I'll refund your money less shipping. All I ask is do not make any copies for sharing. I know this is wishful thinking but this DVD required a lot of time and effort to make it happen so some respect for it will be much appreciated. All rights are reserved.

Here is the best part, you can own the DVD for only $10.00 including shipping, handling and paypal fees. You can order through www.izzysale.com and soon on a link from www.taobracing.net. I am also re-releasing the Reedy 03 and 04 if you missed it, details are on the website.

I would like to thank the following. First and foremost Mike Reedy and Associates, Fred Medel of Tamiya and it's Crew for their support, Scotty Ernst for his awesome talent, Courtney Day for making us blush and making us smile, RC Racers and last but not the least my RC Racing Team, TAOBracing.net, for making this hobby of ours next to none.

Thanks to Shane of RCTech.net for allowing me this shameless plug!

Izzy
Attached Thumbnails Izzy's 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions - DVD-dvd05withmac.jpg   Izzy's 2005 Reedy TC Race of Champions - DVD-dvddiscgroup.jpg  
Old 07-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Any idea.....

how much shipping to New Zealand would add to the cost and if so can the paypal payment window be altered?
Old 07-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mabuchi540
how much shipping to New Zealand would add to the cost and if so can the paypal payment window be altered?
Int'l shipping is fix, it will take up to 7 business days after I mail it out. Just choose the option with international shipping and you're set.

Thanks
Old 07-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Ironically right before this message popped up I had clicked on the Reedy DVD 2004 banner and thought should I buy this or wait till the 2005 comes out! Question answered, thank you!
Old 07-18-2005, 07:25 PM
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Support! Izzy did a excellent job on the 2004 Reedy and I can't wait to see the 2005 Reedy. Thank you Izzy and your crew!
Old 07-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

does it contain footage of the lower mains?
Old 07-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by over gear
does it contain footage of the lower mains?
Over gear! That might where Shane's DVD comes in, I think his is more comprehensive. My DVD is concentrated more on the Invite and Some A-Mains, but those alone are plenty much cool factor. Did I not say this is the longest I have over done of Reedy! Two Hours, you'll be able to tell by the burn on the disc, it is very close to the edge. :-)
Old 07-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hi Izzy, could you PM me an address to send you a money order for the DVD.

If my wife catches me using the card again for RC, especially after 2 of us going to the Reedy Race, she threatened to cut off my cojones, and I need those for the Tamiya Nats.

Thanks, Fred Forg
Old 07-18-2005, 10:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Izzy,

PayPal sent for the 2005 Reedy DVD! I was just re-watching the 2004 Reedy DVD I bought from you last year... too bad my daughter scratched it up and now I can't watch past chapter 13.

Great work with last years DVD, can't wait to see this one.

Thanks again,

John
Old 07-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
Hi Izzy, could you PM me an address to send you a money order for the DVD.

If my wife catches me using the card again for RC, especially after 2 of us going to the Reedy Race, she threatened to cut off my cojones, and I need those for the Tamiya Nats.

Thanks, Fred Forg
You got PM!

Hey man, I exactly know what you are talking about. Family First!
But wait... you got her to come to Reedy WOW! I don't know if that is something I can do for Scotty's Race...hmmm!
Old 07-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Izzy paypal sent thanks man
Old 07-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Runin Ronin
Izzy,

PayPal sent for the 2005 Reedy DVD! I was just re-watching the 2004 Reedy DVD I bought from you last year... too bad my daughter scratched it up and now I can't watch past chapter 13.

Great work with last years DVD, can't wait to see this one.

Thanks again,

John
Thank you too! I hope you enjoy this one as well.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:40 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Talking

Ordered mine!
Old 07-19-2005, 12:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C_O_jones
she threatened to cut off my cojones, and I need those for the Tamiya Nats.
So that's where CO JONES came from!?
Old 07-19-2005, 02:27 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jarkkom
Ordered mine!
Thank you! On it's way by tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.