R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2014, 03:09 PM   #31
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 255
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Updated entry list?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardesty View Post
We have space for about 40 more drivers. Get your entries in! Spaces are filling fast!

http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...nt.cfm?ID=3627
I'm looking forward to the race and have sent in my entry for VTA and USGT. Do you have a entry list brofen down by class? It would be nice to see who is racing in each class....
TWILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:41 PM   #32
Tech Regular
 
edonsohc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: edon ohio
Posts: 276
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILL View Post
I'm looking forward to the race and have sent in my entry for VTA and USGT. Do you have a entry list brofen down by class? It would be nice to see who is racing in each class....
if you go to the rc sign up link, u can see the entries in each class.
__________________
Tekno sct410.3, tekin gen2 rx8, hobbywing 4700kv motor, savox 1258.
Tekno EB48.3sl, 4000kv hobbywing on 3s.
Losi scb, mmp, bhr 10.5 motor.
Ofna H4E, vta, usgt, & 17.5 tc
Spratt's Hobby Center, Hillsdale Michigan.
edonsohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #33
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 283
Default

Here is what I have so far. If your name is missing and you have paid then please let me know. We have space for about 25 more drivers. This race will sell out so get them in while you still can.



ENTRIES

VTA

1. Paul Richardson
2. David "Indy Dave" Franklin
3. MYRON "BATTMAN" KINNARD
4. Walter Arthur, Jr
5. Travis Surridge
6. Houston Thomas
7. David "Dave" Hart
8. Mike Mitchell
9. Michael Jones
10. Adam Russell
11. Sam "Team Mopar" Bailey
12. Mark Miller
13. Hollis "Loony" VanderLoon
14. Chad "Mag" Schau
15. Scott Windsor
16. Lindsay "SamiePage" Windsor
17. Shane Mills
18. Jonathan "Jon" Greenwell
19. TONY WILLIAMS
20. Eric Bisby
21. Brian McGreevy
22. Dillon "Corky" Cole
23. Rob King
24. Mark Chernugel
25. Carl "Freebird" Gouldin
26. Rich "Murph" Murphy
27. Dave Hart
28. Jeremy Hardesty
29. Rick Taylor
30. Larry Gross
31. Justin Gross
32. Dan Hissong
33. Eric Whiteside
34. Gary Crispin
35. Aimee Moore
37. Scott Heath


USGT

1. David "Indy Dave" Franklin
2. MYRON "BATTMAN" KINNARD
3. Walter Arthur, Jr
4. Travis Surridge
5. Mike Mitchell
6. Sam "Team Mopar" Bailey
7. Scott Windsor
8. Shane Mills
9. TONY WILLIAMS
10. Dillon "Corky" Cole
11. Rob King
12. Aimee Moore
13. Dan Hissong
14. Larry Gross

17.5 Touring Car

1. Walter Arthur, Jr
2. Michael Jones
3. Adam Russell
4. Mark Miller
5. Zac "Captain" Donathen
6. Philip Vertrees
7. Anthony "Tony" Reed
8. Jeremy Hardesty
9. Larry Gross
10. Justin Gross


1/12 Scale

1.Brad Mergy
2.Lee Harp
3.Sean Bushnell
4.Ron Ferguson
5.Phil Zimmerman
6.Scott Heath
Hardesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:05 PM   #34
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 255
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Lookin GOOD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardesty View Post
Here is what I have so far. If your name is missing and you have paid then please let me know. We have space for about 25 more drivers. This race will sell out so get them in while you still can.



ENTRIES

VTA

1. Paul Richardson
2. David "Indy Dave" Franklin
3. MYRON "BATTMAN" KINNARD
4. Walter Arthur, Jr
5. Travis Surridge
6. Houston Thomas
7. David "Dave" Hart
8. Mike Mitchell
9. Michael Jones
10. Adam Russell
11. Sam "Team Mopar" Bailey
12. Mark Miller
13. Hollis "Loony" VanderLoon
14. Chad "Mag" Schau
15. Scott Windsor
16. Lindsay "SamiePage" Windsor
17. Shane Mills
18. Jonathan "Jon" Greenwell
19. TONY WILLIAMS
20. Eric Bisby
21. Brian McGreevy
22. Dillon "Corky" Cole
23. Rob King
24. Mark Chernugel
25. Carl "Freebird" Gouldin
26. Rich "Murph" Murphy
27. Dave Hart
28. Jeremy Hardesty
29. Rick Taylor
30. Larry Gross
31. Justin Gross
32. Dan Hissong
33. Eric Whiteside
34. Gary Crispin
35. Aimee Moore
37. Scott Heath


USGT

1. David "Indy Dave" Franklin
2. MYRON "BATTMAN" KINNARD
3. Walter Arthur, Jr
4. Travis Surridge
5. Mike Mitchell
6. Sam "Team Mopar" Bailey
7. Scott Windsor
8. Shane Mills
9. TONY WILLIAMS
10. Dillon "Corky" Cole
11. Rob King
12. Aimee Moore
13. Dan Hissong
14. Larry Gross

17.5 Touring Car

1. Walter Arthur, Jr
2. Michael Jones
3. Adam Russell
4. Mark Miller
5. Zac "Captain" Donathen
6. Philip Vertrees
7. Anthony "Tony" Reed
8. Jeremy Hardesty
9. Larry Gross
10. Justin Gross


1/12 Scale

1.Brad Mergy
2.Lee Harp
3.Sean Bushnell
4.Ron Ferguson
5.Phil Zimmerman
6.Scott Heath
Looks like there will be a goo turn out, I am looking forward to a great weekend of racing. Can you tell us the size of the pit spaces? I tried to find out on the tracks website but could not find the info. Thanks
TWILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:31 PM   #35
Tech Addict
 
rc car guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 647
Default

Hey Jeremy will you be posting a picture of the track when you get it layed out?
rc car guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:41 PM   #36
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I want to be surprised lol.....hope you 40+ USVTA racers are ready... cause Im coming and brides maid isn't on my mind
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:04 AM   #37
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILL View Post
Looks like there will be a goo turn out, I am looking forward to a great weekend of racing. Can you tell us the size of the pit spaces? I tried to find out on the tracks website but could not find the info. Thanks
Track size is 80x36 and pit space is roughly 4x3
Hardesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:07 AM   #38
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc car guy View Post
Hey Jeremy will you be posting a picture of the track when you get it layed out?
Layout will not go in until Thursday before race. No practice until Friday. Fresh layout for everyone
Hardesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 05:08 AM   #39
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
I want to be surprised lol.....hope you 40+ USVTA racers are ready... cause Im coming and brides maid isn't on my mind
Someone's ready to win! Lol
Hardesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:52 AM   #40
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 255
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Looks like a GOOD turn out.

It looks like there is a good turn out. I may add 1/12th scale at the race if I can scare up some rubber....
TWILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #41
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 283
Default

Here is the updated list. If your name is missing and you have paid then please let me know.


ENTRIES

VTA

1. Paul Richardson
2. David "Indy Dave" Franklin
3. MYRON "BATTMAN" KINNARD
4. Walter Arthur, Jr
5. Travis Surridge
6. Houston Thomas
7. David "Dave" Hart
8. Mike Mitchell
9. Michael Jones
10. Adam Russell
11. Sam "Team Mopar" Bailey
12. Mark Miller
13. Hollis "Loony" VanderLoon
14. Chad "Mag" Schau
15. Scott Windsor
16. Lindsay "SamiePage" Windsor
17. Shane Mills
18. Jonathan "Jon" Greenwell
19. TONY WILLIAMS
20. Eric Bisby
21. Brian McGreevy
22. Dillon "Corky" Cole
23. Rob King
24. Mark Chernugel
25. Carl "Freebird" Gouldin
26. Rich "Murph" Murphy
27. Dave Hart
28. Jeremy Hardesty
29. Rick Taylor
30. Larry Gross
31. Justin Gross
32. Dan Hissong
33. Eric Whiteside
34. Gary Crispin
35. Aimee Moore
37. Scott Heath
38. Boyd Foulk
39. Ryan Flatt
40. John Ermer
41. A.J. Wilusz
42. Cesar Vargas
43. Michael Reggio

USGT

1. David "Indy Dave" Franklin
2. MYRON "BATTMAN" KINNARD
3. Walter Arthur, Jr
4. Travis Surridge
5. Mike Mitchell
6. Sam "Team Mopar" Bailey
7. Scott Windsor
8. Shane Mills
9. TONY WILLIAMS
10. Dillon "Corky" Cole
11. Rob King
12. Aimee Moore
13. Dan Hissong
14. Larry Gross
15. Chad "Mag" Schau
16. Boyd Foulk
17. John Ermer
18. Ryan Flatt
19. A.J. Wilusz
20. Hollis "Loony" VanderLoon
21. Jim Huggett


17.5 Touring Car

1. Walter Arthur, Jr
2. Michael Jones
3. Adam Russell
4. Mark Miller
5. Zac "Captain" Donathen
6. Philip Vertrees
7. Anthony "Tony" Reed
8. Jeremy Hardesty
9. Larry Gross
10. Justin Gross
11. Jim Huggett

1/12 Scale

1.Brad Mergy
2.Lee Harp
3.Sean Bushnell
4.Ron Ferguson
5.Phil Zimmerman
6.Scott Heath
Edit/Delete Message
Hardesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #42
Tech Addict
 
rc car guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 647
Default

Hm Jeremy I didnt know you switched to touring car what car are you running your tc4?
rc car guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:04 PM   #43
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

3 classes?...hummmm
Attached Thumbnails
USVTA Indoor Carpet Nats RD 2 Tripple Crown Series-imag0525.jpg   USVTA Indoor Carpet Nats RD 2 Tripple Crown Series-imag0530.jpg   USVTA Indoor Carpet Nats RD 2 Tripple Crown Series-imag0534.jpg  
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #44
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: columbus oh
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
3 classes?...hummmm
i see you!!!!
starrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:03 PM   #45
Tech Master
 
mikel33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
I want to be surprised lol.....hope you 40+ USVTA racers are ready... cause Im coming and brides maid isn't on my mind
so.. best man or usher?
__________________
Michael Larson.

Village Idiot Racing - Now accepting driver applications.
mikel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:03 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net