Team Associated TC6.2 Touring Car

You're on Page 11 of 172
Go to
  • Quote: Team Associated Tc6.2 A-main Hobbies 12/31/2013

http://www.amainhobbies.com

And I think Tower Hobbies might be around the same date.
    I noticed that but the original date was 12/15 or 12/16 the day they were announced/available to buy and I pre-ordered 2 from my lhs so I was curious if those were still shipping on that schedule for a "first batch" or if they got pushed back as well.......
  • Quote: At Hk modelbau in germany, they are already on stock. But it's european price.
    Sorry, but this is not true. ThunderTiger will get the first kits in January... So no 6.2 for christmas
  • Why do AE release TC so close to xmas then it goes wrong.
    In the UK we don't get them till Jan.

Must cost them a fortune in lost xmas sales and lost forever sales.
    No wonder the Schumacher and Xray out sell them in the UK.

Thinking If my little windfall arrives b4 the TC6.2 am going to get an MI5
  • You can always get the Awesomatix Evo kit right now instead of these kits, and stay loyal to the revolution... Xrays & Mi5's are non performers anyway...lol...
  • bert do you even own an awesomatix? havnt seen any pics of it
  • Go to albums under ”bert” , and you'll find it.... Super nice kit !!! Revolutionary.....
  • dude your TC4 is not a freaking awesomatix
  • wrong thread guys....
  • Keep going through the pictures, and you'll find it ! Now back to the regular scheduled progamming..... Any videos of the tc6.2 in action ????
    Quote: dude your TC4 is not a freaking awesomatix
  • I guess we'll have to wait until 2014....
  • Quote: I guess we'll have to wait until 2014....
    Well hopefully its the best car kit made so far ill be looking forward to the reviews when it comes out
  • I can always count on the tc6.2's big brother(tc4) to get the job done.....
  • Haha id like to see a 4 get around as fast as my 6.1 in the tc class maybe gt and probably vta because its more efficient but this is the 6.2 thread so I see all of these great upgrades they have done to the car and ideas and I think it will be the best car yet
  • Quote: Haha id like to see a 4 get around as fast as my 6.1 in the tc class maybe gt and probably vta because its more efficient but this is the 6.2 thread so I see all of these great upgrades they have done to the car and ideas and I think it will be the best car yet
    Come to Seattle. Brett Sisley will show you how it's done in 17.5 blinky with his TC4.

-Mike
  • Quote: "Just do It" ... Get one and you can copy some of my set ups when my cars arrive. I will always be around the track if ya ever need any help.
    Wilco John thanks man!
    Aaron