Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
New CRC F1 At IIC >

New CRC F1 At IIC

Like Tree24Likes

New CRC F1 At IIC

Old 09-30-2014, 07:36 AM
  #181  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Elyria, Oh
Posts: 928
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dumper View Post
I ran the first two UF1 Midwest races at the Gate this past weekend. TQ and won all three mains on Saturday, and won two out of the three mains on Sunday. Hot lap and quickest averages every time on the track. I ran my standard setup, which is what comes in the box. Use all of the kit springs and 10k in the tubes. I also used the CRC Part#4185 F1 body. The car was on rails all weekend on the TCS tires which is what we will be using at IIC.
I hear ya!
mackin is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 07:01 PM
  #182  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 240
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Picked up a airtronics 94761z micro servo for my wtf1 now my question is what servo saver do I need ?
mikpiz is offline  
Old 10-01-2014, 04:13 AM
  #183  
Tech Master
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,605
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mikpiz View Post
Picked up a airtronics 94761z micro servo for my wtf1 now my question is what servo saver do I need ?
Kimbrough has a servo saver for JR/Airtronics. It fits this servo perfectly. Don't have the P/N with me right now, but can post it later today if you need.
davidl is offline  
Old 10-01-2014, 05:13 AM
  #184  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 240
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by davidl View Post
Kimbrough has a servo saver for JR/Airtronics. It fits this servo perfectly. Don't have the P/N with me right now, but can post it later today if you need.
is it just there standard size one ? or is it smaller ? if its standard I have couple of those in my box
mikpiz is offline  
Old 10-01-2014, 06:20 AM
  #185  
Tech Master
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: CRC Raceway
Posts: 1,051
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

KIM113

It is tan in color. That is the 12th scale sized servo saver.
dumper is offline  
Old 10-01-2014, 07:36 AM
  #186  
Tech Elite
 
al dente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 5280 Raceway. Denver's finest RC facility
Posts: 4,780
Default

yep. tan kimbrough. thats what is on mine.
al dente is offline  
Old 10-01-2014, 12:48 PM
  #187  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (22)
 
robk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Posts: 8,069
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dumper View Post
I ran the first two UF1 Midwest races at the Gate this past weekend. TQ and won all three mains on Saturday, and won two out of the three mains on Sunday. Hot lap and quickest averages every time on the track. I ran my standard setup, which is what comes in the box. Use all of the kit springs and 10k in the tubes. I also used the CRC Part#4185 F1 body. The car was on rails all weekend on the TCS tires which is what we will be using at IIC.
Impressive all weekend.....
robk is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 10:40 AM
  #188  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (88)
 
big_ads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Benedict ND
Posts: 2,247
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

First time on the track, so far so good!
Attached Thumbnails New CRC F1 At IIC-image.jpg  
big_ads is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 11:48 AM
  #189  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 103
Default

Originally Posted by big_ads View Post
First time on the track, so far so good!
Nice, what is this body ?
Gurneyflap is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 12:32 PM
  #190  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (102)
 
evostyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,726
Trader Rating: 102 (98%+)
Default

CRC Part#4185 F1 body

Does anybody have a link to this body? I can't find it on the CRC website.
evostyle is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 01:56 PM
  #191  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 103
Default

It looks to be Sy-Brand body.
Gurneyflap is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 02:12 PM
  #192  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (102)
 
evostyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,726
Trader Rating: 102 (98%+)
Default

What body is this????
evostyle is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 02:24 PM
  #193  
Tech Elite
 
HobbyPLEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 2,376
Default

Originally Posted by evostyle View Post
What body is this????
Looks like a Tamiya F60
HobbyPLEX is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 02:48 PM
  #194  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 234
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

About half way down the page
no image available though

https://www.teamcrc.com/crc/modules....category_id=29



Originally Posted by evostyle View Post
CRC Part#4185 F1 body

Does anybody have a link to this body? I can't find it on the CRC website.
goneracin is offline  
Old 10-04-2014, 06:26 PM
  #195  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (88)
 
big_ads's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Benedict ND
Posts: 2,247
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Gurneyflap View Post
Nice, what is this body ?
Crc f1 body. Works really well, especially since it's all one piece
big_ads is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.