Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Street Jam SJF01 Formula 1. Niiiiiiiiice! >

Street Jam SJF01 Formula 1. Niiiiiiiiice!

Like Tree1Likes

Street Jam SJF01 Formula 1. Niiiiiiiiice!

Old 05-03-2016, 10:34 AM
  #451  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (22)
 
robk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Posts: 8,069
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

I'm just trying to pass on what works for me.
robk is offline  
Old 08-15-2016, 03:30 PM
  #452  
Tech Master
iTrader: (112)
 
Jerad8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 1,282
Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)
Default

.

Last edited by Jerad8; 12-07-2017 at 07:02 AM.
Jerad8 is offline  
Old 03-21-2017, 09:31 PM
  #453  
Tech Master
iTrader: (112)
 
Jerad8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 1,282
Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)
Default

Is this thread dead?

Last edited by Jerad8; 12-07-2017 at 07:03 AM.
Jerad8 is offline  
Old 07-08-2018, 05:17 AM
  #454  
Tech Adept
 
OscarF1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 104
Default

Who still sells the streetjam diff parts ?

SJFS012 and SJFS016


STREETJAM DIFF PARTS



STREETJAM DIFF SJFS016
OscarF1 is offline  
Old 07-08-2018, 09:02 AM
  #455  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
InZane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sweden
Posts: 268
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by OscarF1 View Post
Who still sells the streetjam diff parts ?

SJFS012 and SJFS016


STREETJAM DIFF PARTS



STREETJAM DIFF SJFS016
Rc Art
InZane is offline  
Old 04-27-2019, 01:57 AM
  #456  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (16)
 
RaZz0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 848
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Just figured I would necro this thread up. Wondering whom still runs them? I have two and will be getting the exotec ifs v2 front end on to one in the near future.
Can still get parts for them and the Speedpassion - both share the front end which is nice since I have a SP1.1 as well.
RaZz0R is offline  
Old 04-29-2019, 08:01 AM
  #457  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
jdawg81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 225
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RaZz0R View Post
Just figured I would necro this thread up. Wondering whom still runs them? I have two and will be getting the exotec ifs v2 front end on to one in the near future.
Can still get parts for them and the Speedpassion - both share the front end which is nice since I have a SP1.1 as well.
I still run mine sometimes for club racing and I think Iím doing ok with it. My car also has the Exotek IFS front end installed. I ran it once this winter season and won that race after qualifying 3rd. I also ran it last summer at a trophy race to see how high I could finish with it. I finished 4th out of 8 cars after qualifying and triple mains. It still runs good and was more competitive than I thought it would be.


RaZz0R likes this.
jdawg81 is offline  
Old 05-01-2019, 06:23 AM
  #458  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (16)
 
RaZz0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 848
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jdawg81 View Post
I still run mine sometimes for club racing and I think Iím doing ok with it. My car also has the Exotek IFS front end installed. I ran it once this winter season and won that race after qualifying 3rd. I also ran it last summer at a trophy race to see how high I could finish with it. I finished 4th out of 8 cars after qualifying and triple mains. It still runs good and was more competitive than I thought it would be.
Thanks for posting about it! And knowing you have that front end installed confirms for me that its a good thing to get. To get all parts to fit it seems to be about a 250 price tag lol
I'll go ahead and get that and see how it all goes
RaZz0R is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.