Wiki Posts
Search

Brushed systems and speed

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 06:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Brushed systems and speed

I am trying to get a general idea of brushed systems. Brushless has been great, but there are some models out there I'd like to build and Brushed will save some $$$

Anyhow, I know that the speed you can reach with a particular RC depends on many factors besides motor selection. Right now, since I only have experience with brushless, I am trying to get a general idea.

Can you tell me what speed you have been able to reach with a brushed system? Again, regardless of the model or any mods you may have made, this is just for a very general idea. I just want to know how fast you have been able to go with a brushed system.

Thanks,
Old 09-29-2013, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dborregoa
I am trying to get a general idea of brushed systems. Brushless has been great, but there are some models out there I'd like to build and Brushed will save some $$$

Anyhow, I know that the speed you can reach with a particular RC depends on many factors besides motor selection. Right now, since I only have experience with brushless, I am trying to get a general idea.

Can you tell me what speed you have been able to reach with a brushed system? Again, regardless of the model or any mods you may have made, this is just for a very general idea. I just want to know how fast you have been able to go with a brushed system.

Thanks,
this should tell you all you want to know,check out nic case,and the other types of cars that go really fast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLd53...hqjAQs22Vwihww
Old 09-29-2013, 04:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chasingthepack
this should tell you all you want to know,check out nic case,and the other types of cars that go really fast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLd53...hqjAQs22Vwihww
He wanted to know about brushed motors....