R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Like Tree10Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #76
Tech Fanatic
 
Joe Kimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 873
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Joe Kimble
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby64 View Post
What.....no snow tires?????
Weather ended up being good. A few of us were there and we had a nice practice session.
__________________
Serpent America
Sweep USA
RCShox
Joe Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:45 PM   #77
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FL
Posts: 260
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to FireRacer88
Default TC10 Build

Well my TC10 is together and Im trying to figure out where to start on asphalt in 13.5 class as far as gearing...anyone have any ides???
FireRacer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #78
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 122
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default TC10

I'm thinking of getting the Team C TC10 here in Orlando and wanted to know how the car compairs to a TC6.1, T4 2014, ETC on carpet and asphault. Are the parts readily available? How's the support with setups? For the price I don't think you can go wrong. I currently have a TC6.1 and looking to upgrade.

Thanks
Kris
Kris James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #79
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chi-Town West Burbs
Posts: 1,436
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris James View Post
I'm thinking of getting the Team C TC10 here in Orlando and wanted to know how the car compairs to a TC6.1, T4 2014, ETC on carpet and asphault. Are the parts readily available? How's the support with setups? For the price I don't think you can go wrong. I currently have a TC6.1 and looking to upgrade.

Thanks
Kris
I have the TC10 and find it is very similar to a T4. As for parts, I am getting spares from Spec-R. Arms, hubs, caster blocks all carry over from the T3 and the Spec-R cars. The CSO-One is also the same car w/ a more Swiss cheesed chassis.

I currently have Team C, Xray, Integy, Spec-R and CSO parts on my car.
__________________
Goals Achieved....Running at the End and Not Dead Last.
mooby64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #80
Tech Fanatic
 
Joe Kimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 873
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Joe Kimble
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRacer88 View Post
Well my TC10 is together and Im trying to figure out where to start on asphalt in 13.5 class as far as gearing...anyone have any ides???
Hi! You can start with 40/100 then go from there...
__________________
Serpent America
Sweep USA
RCShox
Joe Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #81
Tech Regular
 
Darrin70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St Thomas,Ont,Canada
Posts: 413
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Thinking I just might pick up a TC10... So will the Aluminum front CSO-One spool fit the TC10?
__________________
HYPERHOBBIES
YOKOMO
SKYRC
SWEEP RACING
SMC
Darrin70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 09:20 PM   #82
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chi-Town West Burbs
Posts: 1,436
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrin70 View Post
Thinking I just might pick up a TC10... So will the Aluminum front CSO-One spool fit the TC10?
The kit comes w/ an aluminum spool. It also has alum. shocks and center pulleys. If you are going to get any CSO parts, I recommend the rear toe blocks in different degrees.

As for set-up, just look for Xray T4 set-ups and you will be in the ball park.
__________________
Goals Achieved....Running at the End and Not Dead Last.
mooby64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:49 AM   #83
Tech Fanatic
 
Joe Kimble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 873
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Joe Kimble
Default

Hi! The stock setup is a great starting point...
__________________
Serpent America
Sweep USA
RCShox
Joe Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:15 PM   #84
Tech Regular
 
Darrin70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St Thomas,Ont,Canada
Posts: 413
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby64 View Post
The kit comes w/ an aluminum spool. It also has alum. shocks and center pulleys. If you are going to get any CSO parts, I recommend the rear toe blocks in different degrees.

As for set-up, just look for Xray T4 set-ups and you will be in the ball park.
Thanks Mooby, just from looking at the pics and manual for the TC10, it does not indicate that the aluminum front spool is included, very cool that they are.
__________________
HYPERHOBBIES
YOKOMO
SKYRC
SWEEP RACING
SMC
Darrin70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #85
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chi-Town West Burbs
Posts: 1,436
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrin70 View Post
Thanks Mooby, just from looking at the pics and manual for the TC10, it does not indicate that the aluminum front spool is included, very cool that they are.
I would recommend getting the spring steel outdrive cups for the T3/T4, from Spec-R. They are cheap and fit perfectly.
__________________
Goals Achieved....Running at the End and Not Dead Last.
mooby64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 02:28 AM   #86
Tech Elite
 
Skiddins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Windsor, UK
Posts: 4,762
Default

Most of the parts from an Xray will fit if you need spares
__________________
Xray T4'18, T4'14 (Wet Car)
Xray X12 2018
Xray X1'16
wlrc.co.uk (West London Racing Centre)
RCDisco.co.uk
Skiddins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:55 AM   #87
Tech Elite
 
defcone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,344
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

For those wanting more mid corner steering, change to xray graphite arms.
defcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:02 AM   #88
Tech Master
 
Geetoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: HPI/HOTBODIES
Posts: 1,871
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Geetoo Send a message via Yahoo to Geetoo
Default

I love this car!

__________________
www.hpiracing.com
www.hotbodiesonline.net
www.nosram.com
www.team-durango.com
www.actionhobbiesonline.net
Geetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #89
Tech Elite
 
kman16jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa,Fl.
Posts: 4,005
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys should be getting this car from a freind of mine on friday and basically need to know the durability,parts availability. Im not to worried about setup as i can ask you guys or try myself just wanted to get some info on how it drives out of the box,maybe some upgrades or some things i should look out for before i run it,last time i ran onroad was a few years ago with my xray t3 2010.
__________________
Kevin Welfley
AE rc8b3-AE rc8b3e-AE b64d-AE b6d-AE b6
Sponsors:|DDHrc|Team Trinity|Jconcepts|Rc Adiction Products|NitroPro Fuel|M2c racing|Ultimate racing engines|Highest servos|Bellgate Distibutors|
kman16jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:14 AM   #90
Tech Master
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chi-Town West Burbs
Posts: 1,436
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman16jr View Post
Hey guys should be getting this car from a freind of mine on friday and basically need to know the durability,parts availability. Im not to worried about setup as i can ask you guys or try myself just wanted to get some info on how it drives out of the box,maybe some upgrades or some things i should look out for before i run it,last time i ran onroad was a few years ago with my xray t3 2010.
Since this is an Xray clone, the car is quite good out of the box. If you look through this thread, you will find all the info you need. Good Luck.
__________________
Goals Achieved....Running at the End and Not Dead Last.
mooby64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:39 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net