Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2005 Reedy Race of Champions Europe >

2005 Reedy Race of Champions Europe

2005 Reedy Race of Champions Europe

Old 06-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Tech Adept

Default 2005 Reedy Race of Champions Europe

This week-end is the Reedy Race Europe in Denmark ! Who is going to win ?
Old 06-17-2005, 07:27 AM
Tech Master

It won't be Hara, Surikarn or Masami for I understand they won't be there. In fact it looks like mainly Europeans.
Old 06-17-2005, 07:30 AM
Tech Adept

ANDY MOORE
Old 06-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

Andy Moore could be up there but i think he is not as strong with the new car as he was with the pro4 , I'll put my money on craig Drescher.....

Last edited by stegger; 06-18-2005 at 06:32 AM.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:00 AM
Tech Regular

Marc from David methinks.....

Would like to see Andy or Craig win it too thou, perhaps Barry can get back to his winning ways in the Reedy races?
Old 06-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

I would like to see spash up there to with his new ride, but i think craig after the US reedy race is on a roll with his new found confidence in the FT TC4.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Tech Adept

First report on the Team Orion site, I think Rheinard or Groskamp they are the fastest in Europe Dresher won due to the change in the rules......
Old 06-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by stegger
Andy Moore could be up there but i think he is not as strong with the new car as he was with the pro4, I'll put my money on craig Drescher.....
Please tell me you’re joking.

http://www.rcracer.com/racer_uk/n00_230.htm

http://www.mirageracing.com/news.php?article=199

http://www.mirageracing.com/news.php?article=183

He has beaten them befor and he will beat them again!
Old 06-17-2005, 11:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by johnbull
It won't be Hara, Surikarn or Masami for I understand they won't be there. In fact it looks like mainly Europeans.
Hara and Surikarn are in Singapore now for the HPI Works Challenge!

I'll be seeing them later (Saturday) at the track and they'll be racing with the locals tomorrow (Sunday)!

Woohooooooooooo
Old 06-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Rheinard wins (just because he's german as i am )
Old 06-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by N0Body
Rheinard wins (just because he's german as i am )
nein
Old 06-17-2005, 01:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

First of all....NICOLAS....dont put a post on there when you have no idea what you are talking about....dont hate cuz a car you own didnt win....Craig won fair and square...the rules were stated at the drivers meeting and again before the 7th round of invite because the organizers saw the tie comming...so before you say something on the internet, think about it before you post it....thank you...

OK now on with the race........today it was raining most of the day...we did get about 4 hours of drying practice in....due to some family appointment Craig could not make the race...but we all wish him and his family the best....

when practice started it seemed that Jilles was right on form where he left off at the Reedy Race of America...he was fast right off the bat...

At the end of practice it seems there are afew drivers that are faster then the rest...The WC Reinhard,Jilles,Spashy,Kaeurp,and Pelle martin....these drivers are racing the Reedy part of the race...there is also the Noric Champs going on here...which I beleive if I was a betting man(which sometimes I am)..I would put my money on Teemu Leino...seems to be up to speed with the rest of them....Myberg Bros. are goin well also....

On the point of my car, it is a couple tenths off right now but it could be ME..trying to get used to this style of track with grass and more flowing corners then we see in the U.S.....I do feel that my car is a very good race car...maybe not the fastest but very cosistant and very easy to drive....

so I guess after this post I will have to pick ME or one of my teammates driving the TC4 to win

I will update after tomorrow to let you know how my predictions are goin....lol

Barry
Old 06-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Go Barry

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 06-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Barry Baker
First of all....NICOLAS....dont put a post on there when you have no idea what you are talking about....dont hate cuz a car you own didnt win....Craig won fair and square...the rules were stated at the drivers meeting and again before the 7th round of invite because the organizers saw the tie comming...so before you say something on the internet, think about it before you post it....thank you...

Barry
I wonder what car Nicolas drives ? Now let me guess !!!!

Sorry about Craig. I hope it's not what i suspect it is. I wish the family all the strength and support.

As for the comments about Andy Moore. He has won both the rounds of the BRCA Nationals he competed in, so how can anyone say he's not in with a shot. He is brilliant - whatever he drives.

Good luck Barry.
Old 06-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Get it done Barry!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.