R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   P-Dub Racing Products Q's & A's..... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/74804-p-dub-racing-products-qs.html)

Racer_Chick 06-12-2005 02:10 PM

I just got a P-Dub bumper for my TC4 today and it's cool. It's a lot stronger than the stock one and the only part I broke after putting it on was one that a bumper couldn't protect anyway (gear). lol. :)

Mr. Shookie 06-12-2005 04:28 PM

Hey P dub....Go three of the rubberneck bumpers already but wondered if Kevin had any of his first run SD/BD bumpers as they fit perfect for some bodies as the ones I think he is selling now are the extra wide ones.

Could you please check for me?
Thanks,
Stephen <><

P-DUB 06-12-2005 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Hey P dub....Go three of the rubberneck bumpers already but wondered if Kevin had any of his first run SD/BD bumpers as they fit perfect for some bodies as the ones I think he is selling now are the extra wide ones.

Could you please check for me?
Thanks,
Stephen <><

I will see what I can come up with :sweat:

Thanks Toni....Nice to see you out racing again :nod:

FERNANDO 06-12-2005 06:26 PM

so my short friend when do we see the rest of p-dub product's.... :nod: :nod:

P-DUB 06-12-2005 07:32 PM

Sup Dummy! The new website is first priority right now :nod: Lots of new things in the works :sneaky:

StephenSobottka 06-12-2005 09:24 PM

PW-We just bought your TC4/NTC3 bumper ands I really like the craftsmanship. It looks very nice and is very stiff. It is lighter than the stock unit by quite a margin as well. Keep up the good work! :nod:

P-DUB 06-13-2005 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by StephenSobottka
PW-We just bought your TC4/NTC3 bumper ands I really like the craftsmanship. It looks very nice and is very stiff. It is lighter than the stock unit by quite a margin as well. Keep up the good work! :nod:

Thanks, happy to hear you like the bumpers :nod:

Hebiki 06-13-2005 07:14 PM

Glove Save?

Originally Posted by P-DUB
Thanks, happy to hear you like the bumpers :nod:

Mr. P-Dub...wish i had your bumper before this happened! :lol:

P-DUB 06-13-2005 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Hebiki

WOW :eek: That's a scary sight :(

JayBee 06-13-2005 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Hebiki

Owww, nasty :cry: -JB

P-DUB 06-15-2005 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by ntc3freak
ok.that will be in the morning for me :D :D

None of the current bumpers will be direct bolt-on, so the generic bumper without holes is the only option. If we get some more demand for the Serpent 710, then I will be happy to have them made ;)

dan-o 06-16-2005 11:11 AM

Got my bumper for the JRXS and all i can say Great Job.... nice fit and finish

Hebiki 06-16-2005 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by P-DUB
WOW :eek: That's a scary sight :(

p-dub...got one of your bumpers from steve at speedtech. woo hoo! i cant wait to go out and rear end stuff... oh i mean.. go out and race. :nod:

Jon Kerr 06-16-2005 02:52 PM

I don't think we want to know what you're rear ending Chris :eek:

P-DUB 06-16-2005 05:11 PM

Thanks Dan & Chris!!!! Great to see Speedtech R/C carry the product, Steve is a class act :nod: