R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 07-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default Tamiya tt-01 hop ups

Hi i would ask you guys a quick question. Right i am looking to upgrade my chassis and have found a website called AsiaTees.com . I am just wondering if you guys have ever bought anything from them and do they send items quickly? I would also like to know if any of there alloy upgrades are any good......Thanks for taking your time to read and respond to my situation.
Rvalentino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Hello, I have never bought from them, but I have heard they are similar to rcmart and banzai. Shipping to the US would probably be pretty slow( thinking a few weeks) on a tt01 don't drop lots of money on hop ups. You will just be spending on bling. Save and buy a better chassis that will work better. On the tt01 the main upgrade would be the aluminum driveshaft and oil shocks. Go for the genuine trf ones though cuz they are great and can be used on more cars in the future.
Both 3 racing and yeah racing are ok but nothing beats genuine tamiya upgrades for quality. I would stay away from integy and I don't know about gmp but I heard they use really soft alloy
ThePanda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #3
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

I've used them a few times for CC-01 parts. Pretty fast for shipping from Asia. If you mistakenly order the wrong part and email them 5 minutes later trying to cancel that one part they'll send you a very nice email telling you to just ship it back

I've had no REAL issues, and the shipping was acceptable being they're in like Hong Kong or somewhere over there.

I'll use them again, they have very reasonable prices
Old 07-22-2013, 01:17 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePanda View Post
Hello, I have never bought from them, but I have heard they are similar to rcmart and banzai. Shipping to the US would probably be pretty slow( thinking a few weeks) on a tt01 don't drop lots of money on hop ups. You will just be spending on bling. Save and buy a better chassis that will work better. On the tt01 the main upgrade would be the aluminum driveshaft and oil shocks. Go for the genuine trf ones though cuz they are great and can be used on more cars in the future.
Both 3 racing and yeah racing are ok but nothing beats genuine tamiya upgrades for quality. I would stay away from integy and I don't know about gmp but I heard they use really soft alloy
ok mate thanks im in the uk so will probably take even longer but if its worth the wait why not!!
Old 07-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
Tech Rookie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by abailey21 View Post
I've used them a few times for CC-01 parts. Pretty fast for shipping from Asia. If you mistakenly order the wrong part and email them 5 minutes later trying to cancel that one part they'll send you a very nice email telling you to just ship it back

I've had no REAL issues, and the shipping was acceptable being they're in like Hong Kong or somewhere over there.

I'll use them again, they have very reasonable prices
thanks for the help ill try contacting them
Old 10-18-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
Tech Rookie

yes ive used them alot , fast postage and good parts