R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2013, 04:11 AM   #31
Tech Master
 
IndyHobbies.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Posts: 1,952
Default

There is a bigger bunch from Indy planning on coming this year. Those of us who went last year came back giggling and marking out calendars for this year. That has encouraged more to come with us. I'll make sure and help get the word out on this new forum thread too.

Scott
__________________
Airbrushing Projects: www.indyhobbies.com/Airbrushing.html
Member Hoosier RC Racers club - www.HRCRacers.com
USVTA #144
IndyHobbies.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #32
Tech Master
 
IndyHobbies.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Brownsburg, Indiana
Posts: 1,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASM View Post
Myron - Dave Franklin and I will both be there again this year. Looking very forward to it!
We have a "Dave Franklin" from Indianapolis who is planning on coming too. That will be interesting...
__________________
Airbrushing Projects: www.indyhobbies.com/Airbrushing.html
Member Hoosier RC Racers club - www.HRCRacers.com
USVTA #144
IndyHobbies.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:55 AM   #33
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indianapolis give or take...
Posts: 659
Default

I'm coming and will be running VTA and USGT. Can't create a car profile on RC Signup because they don't have Spec-R in their list! Can you believe that?

Gary "Crispy" Crispin
.crispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:32 PM   #34
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 79
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyHobbies.com View Post
We have a "Dave Franklin" from Indianapolis who is planning on coming too. That will be interesting...
LOL...I think an "Indy Dave" T Shirt is in the planning stages
Indyonroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #35
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Winthrop harbor
Posts: 2,293
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post


well...hummm..Race Promoter?Racer?Race Promoter?Racer?....you never know RJ...I like getting TQ, but I think I need a title too this year
I'll stir.................Whiteside,Kane,Murphy,Pepe,Wh iteside,King??.............let's get ready to rrrrrruuuuuuuuummmmmmmblllllllllle

It'll be a great time just like the last 2 years.

Uncle kenny said he wants the spots along the wall again
__________________
Team Novak,Gravity RC,
ercwhtsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #36
Tech Champion
 
Kevin K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: In a land of mini-mighty mental giants
Posts: 8,833
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K
Default Ohh yes its so on the switch is off!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
well...hummm..Race Promoter?Racer?Race Promoter?Racer?....you never know RJ...I like getting TQ, but I think I need a title too this year
Might as well just buy one for yourself thats the only way you are going to get a title this year!
__________________
2013 USVTA World Champion of the World
MOTIV RC presents the Midwest All-Star Carpet Series....15th year running 2017/18!!!
USVTA National Championship....check it out!!!
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #37
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: columbus oh
Posts: 887
Default

ill will be in da house
vta
usgt
i might even do 17.5
i will see who i can get to come with me
starrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:33 PM   #38
Tech Master
 
mikel33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ercwhtsd View Post
I'll stir.................Whiteside,Kane,Murphy,Pepe,Wh iteside,King??.............let's get ready to rrrrrruuuuuuuuummmmmmmblllllllllle

It'll be a great time just like the last 2 years.

Uncle kenny said he wants the spots along the wall again
Well, I'm certainly not as illustrious as that crew, but my vta car has seen some good times. So we can add Larson to that list. I think I can talk the 2012 usvta champ Mr. Devroeg into coming down as well.
__________________
Michael Larson.

Village Idiot Racing - Now accepting driver applications.
mikel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #39
Tech Adept
 
pyro854's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 211
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
well...hummm..Race Promoter?Racer?Race Promoter?Racer?....you never know RJ...I like getting TQ, but I think I need a title too this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercwhtsd View Post
I'll stir.................Whiteside,Kane,Murphy,Pepe,Wh iteside,King??.............let's get ready to rrrrrruuuuuuuuummmmmmmblllllllllle
We know your bridesmaid reputation in Chicago, and if Chicago is going to you it sounds like your out of luck.
__________________
RJ Whiteside
pyro854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:19 PM   #40
Tech Regular
 
drsfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NE. Ill
Posts: 451
Default

whew........spoken!


the Chitown Caravan,
looks to roll south ..but deeper this year!

much deeeper
__________________
Do One Brave Thing Today And Then Run Like Hell!


Darrald Spencer
drsfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #41
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Winthrop harbor
Posts: 2,293
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsfly View Post
whew........spoken!


the Chitown Caravan,
looks to roll south ..but deeper this year!

much deeeper
OH Boy, Battery Giant Racing should be well represented.
__________________
Team Novak,Gravity RC,
ercwhtsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #42
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyHobbies.com View Post
There is a bigger bunch from Indy planning on coming this year. Those of us who went last year came back giggling and marking out calendars for this year. That has encouraged more to come with us. I'll make sure and help get the word out on this new forum thread too.

Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by .crispy View Post
I'm coming and will be running VTA and USGT. Can't create a car profile on RC Signup because they don't have Spec-R in their list! Can you believe that?

Gary "Crispy" Crispin
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrx View Post
ill will be in da house
vta
usgt
i might even do 17.5
i will see who i can get to come with me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel33 View Post
Well, I'm certainly not as illustrious as that crew, but my vta car has seen some good times. So we can add Larson to that list. I think I can talk the 2012 usvta champ Mr. Devroeg into coming down as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsfly View Post
whew........spoken!


the Chitown Caravan,
looks to roll south ..but deeper this year!

much deeeper
Im glad all of you are coming...its a great feeling knowing that the VTA/onroad racers are supporting this event...thank you, Myron
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #43
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ercwhtsd View Post
I'll stir.................Whiteside,Kane,Murphy,Pepe,Wh iteside,King??.............let's get ready to rrrrrruuuuuuuuummmmmmmblllllllllle

It'll be a great time just like the last 2 years.

Uncle kenny said he wants the spots along the wall again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin K View Post
Might as well just buy one for yourself thats the only way you are going to get a title this year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro854 View Post
We know your bridesmaid reputation in Chicago, and if Chicago is going to you it sounds like your out of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsfly View Post
whew........spoken!


the Chitown Caravan,
looks to roll south ..but deeper this year!

much deeeper
humm...time time time..wait for it...
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:41 PM   #44
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,573
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Im not coming by myself...FYI...
Attached Thumbnails
2013 U.S. VTA+ SOUTHERN NATIONALS in MUSIC CITY, U.S.A.-phone-pics-2013-657.jpg  
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #45
Tech Elite
 
NolanP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Westmont
Posts: 2,426
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
Im not coming by myself...FYI...

Hey aren't the "Kings of Vta" all from the Illinois area?
__________________
Mod Touring Car
Mod 12th
Nitro TC
Nitro GT
Wheeler and Mod Buggy
NolanP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:49 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net