Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 12:38 PM   #61
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr
Yup...that was Bill...

Good thing about him was you knew where he stood and he was always truthful.

That still is Bill. He hasn't changed, he just doesn't have to suffer the stress of running a racing program anymore.
Team CRC, PowerPush, Access Race Place, US Indoor Champs, CD SUPERPRO, RK Designs, TxDSkingraphix, Cypress, Founder and lead instructor of the Ian Ruggles Negative Reinforcement Driver Training Program, enroll now.....
Old 06-08-2005, 05:11 PM   #62
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I sure hope Platinum stays open.... I for one NEED a Carpet track. To HELL with anyone who bashes Phou... He atleast had the BALLS to open a track..... Any one else???? I don't think so!!!!
Old 06-08-2005, 07:20 PM   #63
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshack
I sure hope Platinum stays open.... I for one NEED a Carpet track. To HELL with anyone who bashes Phou... He atleast had the BALLS to open a track..... Any one else???? I don't think so!!!!
You go girl! tell'em
Old 06-12-2005, 10:15 AM   #64
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to RJonesJr

Yeah I find it funny that people seemed to have a good time out at Platinum this fall and then when something happens everyone starts bashing them . This isn't high school guys. How Ironic
Old 06-12-2005, 01:15 PM   #65
Tech Fanatic

FairWeather Friends
Old 06-12-2005, 01:29 PM   #66
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dax you are G A Y!!

Give me a call on my cellie!!
Old 06-22-2005, 05:25 PM   #67
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

A little late as usual but I stopped by a couple of sundays a go and talked to Bio for the 1st time, I had stopped by several times during the races this fall/winter and the place was full, seemed like a well run show and knowledgeable staff.

Anyway, I own a small hobby shop in southeastern Ohio and I know what Platnium is going thru, its VERY hard to keep inventory in stock when everybody wants something different, and the hassle of keeping orders straight, sometimes 'stuff' happens, how many orders did they get right before 1 went wrong?? nobody asks that question do they?

Of course whatever I do is wrong also, Hang in there Platnium, hope ya make it , I want to race there this winter.

Thankx Speedy Bill

"www.speedybillsrc.com"
ROAR member #5-120259
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
Sweep Racing Tires
Old 06-22-2005, 05:48 PM   #68
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedybill
A little late as usual but I stopped by a couple of sundays a go and talked to Bio for the 1st time, I had stopped by several times during the races this fall/winter and the place was full, seemed like a well run show and knowledgeable staff.

Anyway, I own a small hobby shop in southeastern Ohio and I know what Platnium is going thru, its VERY hard to keep inventory in stock when everybody wants something different, and the hassle of keeping orders straight, sometimes 'stuff' happens, how many orders did they get right before 1 went wrong?? nobody asks that question do they?

Of course whatever I do is wrong also, Hang in there Platnium, hope ya make it , I want to race there this winter.

Thankx Speedy Bill

"www.speedybillsrc.com"

I think its safe to judge someone not based on their successful dealings (which should be the norm) but on how they handle things when things dont go as planned. Phou has YET to make good on this. He lied, and then ignored. Bad Business.
Old 06-22-2005, 06:16 PM   #69
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

not knowing you, I can still bet your not perfect, the car was delivered, maybe late, maybe beyond his control, maybe not, but its safe to assume, (yeah I know) that you are judging him on this one deal, not the thousand before you, that were probably good. yeah you can blast him, he can't blast back because hes a "Business" man and that would look BAD!!

Looks like a 'vendetta' now, get over it, have some fun with your new car,

Speedy
ROAR member #5-120259
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
Sweep Racing Tires
Old 06-22-2005, 06:19 PM   #70
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedybill
not knowing you, I can still bet your not perfect, the car was delivered, maybe late, maybe beyond his control, maybe not, but its safe to assume, (yeah I know) that you are judging him on this one deal, not the thousand before you, that were probably good. yeah you can blast him, he can't blast back because hes a "Business" man and that would look BAD!!

Looks like a 'vendetta' now, get over it, have some fun with your new car,

Speedy

Na, im not perfect. But, I dont lie to people when I sell them stuff. I ship when I say i will, and i ship exactly as asked/paid for.

as far as getting over it? Dude, this thread has been dead for weeks.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:06 AM   #71
Tech Rookie

Simply Amazing!!! Same people flaming over and over no matter where they race...Wont be happy till there is no place at all to race....
Old 06-23-2005, 01:05 PM   #72
Tech Regular

Keith is right, this thread has been dead for weeks!! BUT, Now it is a good source for advertising Platinum Hobbies. Everyone in the country knows about Platinum now. One moron bashed Phou, NOW I welcome everyboby to come to a great track and keep carpet racing ALIVE!!! Phou is the man!!!!!
Old 06-23-2005, 03:05 PM   #73
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshack
Keith is right, this thread has been dead for weeks!! BUT, Now it is a good source for advertising Platinum Hobbies. Everyone in the country knows about Platinum now. One moron bashed Phou, NOW I welcome everyboby to come to a great track and keep carpet racing ALIVE!!! Phou is the man!!!!!

one moron bashed phou.... you are ignorant. When a BUISNESS pulls shit like this, it is the consumers RESPONSIBILITY to inform others. This is why we have organizations such as the Better Buisess Buerau- and ultimately why you dont see too many threads like this. If Phou was a man of integrity, he would have FIRST and foremost- shipped the pkg when he said he would have, and at the speed that was paid for. Since that was not the case and people do make mistakes, he should have made good on the situation as he SAID HE WOULD. He is a liar and quite frankly a POS. I am glad to hear he is going under. I feel bad for the Columbus racers, but at the same time I cant help but think POOR managment and LACK of buisness knowledge are the cause.

Ya, this is great advertisment for Platinum..... "We at Platinum Hobbies take advantage of our customers".... great advertisment.

Your ignorant and I pitty you for your way of thinking.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #74
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Regardless of the reason, profanity is never welcome here.

This thread doesn't look to be very productive, so I'm closing it.