Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RC Infos
Total domination of Team Magic E4RS II EVO @ the HSH Sunday Cup: http://blog.hrcdistribution.com/?p=1547

It's not a "Team Magic Cup", but the car is very popular on this region, where people like great cars

Oh My God, It is about 80% of drivers use RSII EVO on the track, what amazing!!! It seems to I made a right choice to get the EVO previously and it is a beatifully car as my favorite. Awesome cars with excellent competition
Old 06-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Tech Initiate

Wow, that are new styles of middle axle mount and motor mount with aluminum 7075 material and I think Team Magic did good job on it. The items are beautiful and fit the bearing perfectly, feel like hardness and stiffness
Attached Thumbnails NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO-3-1.jpg  
Old 06-21-2013, 06:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

Yes car is very well made!! one thing i love is quality of carbon i haven't had anything else like it!! I know 1 other company atm uses fine weave but im not sure on there quality of there 1 havent seen it 1st hand but Team magic's is so nice!!
and so many different flex setting car can be super soft or very stiff depending on how u run bulk heads and topdeck!!

Old 06-21-2013, 06:59 AM
Tech Adept

lol it's always exciting when people talk about the EVO and use pictures I do ^^
Old 06-23-2013, 05:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Finally got to play around with some setup today and car was amazing !!
Only second time I have put car on the track and was amazed at the steering and how much corner speed.
This really is an amazing car there was a lot of people today who were very impressed....
I am so happy with this car!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys,

After the tests, I can share impression,
Using a standard set up, except for the oil, I used a softer than oil in the manual.
In comparison with other drivers my E4r2evo excellent show themselves,
and won the Ukrainian regional cup.
I will continue to try make the best settings for best results!)
Old 06-24-2013, 02:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Has anyone had problems with the firment of the nunchaku CVD's on the steering knuckles? I am currently assembling my kit and stumbled with this problem. On one of the knuckles, the bearing fits deeper into the plastic part permitting the axle to go thru completely thus, having complete clearance of the hole where the wheel hex fits. On the other knuckle the bearing sits flushed with the outer part of the plastic part. When I slide the axle thru it won't clear completely and the pin hole is 3/4 out from the bearing. The opening is not large enough to fit the pin thru. Does anybody had the same problem?

Old 06-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by madness
Has anyone had problems with the firment of the nunchaku CVD's on the steering knuckles? I am currently assembling my kit and stumbled with this problem. On one of the knuckles, the bearing fits deeper into the plastic part permitting the axle to go thru completely thus, having complete clearance of the hole where the wheel hex fits. On the other knuckle the bearing sits flushed with the outer part of the plastic part. When I slide the axle thru it won't clear completely and the pin hole is 3/4 out from the bearing. The opening is not large enough to fit the pin thru. Does anybody had the same problem?

Yes I fixed mine by swapping the bearings mine was the Left knuckle
Good luck

Tino
Old 06-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Viktor
Hi guys,

After the tests, I can share impression,
Using a standard set up, except for the oil, I used a softer than oil in the manual.
In comparison with other drivers my E4r2evo excellent show themselves,
and won the Ukrainian regional cup.
I will continue to try make the best settings for best results!)

Wow, congratulation to guy, I can image this car kit is kind of awesome for original setting that there are good news keeping unleashed for drivers won the races.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Team magic E4rsII EVO

Hi Madnes,
i was just wondering are you sure u are using the thin bearing on the inside of front knuckles some people don't realize that u can not run standard bearing when running any double joint uni!!
if so could you msg me some pics i will try help you work it out...

I'm sure it will be something little like that
Old 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Well, I have checked the bearings and all of them are the same width. I've swapped the bearings on the knuckle that fits the axle correctly and keep getting the problem.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:49 PM
Tech Initiate

hey, Guys

just wanna share a news about E4 RSII EVO just won the second place for the BaWue Cup that I just found from internet. it is cool!!

Please see the link below:

http://blog.hrcdistribution.com/?p=1558
Old 06-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by madness
Well, I have checked the bearings and all of them are the same width. I've swapped the bearings on the knuckle that fits the axle correctly and keep getting the problem.
Hello

If "all of them are the same width", this is the problem !

For double-articulated "nunchaku" driveshafts, you must use the 3mm width bearings on the inside, and 4mm width on the outside. If you have 4 bearings of 4mm width, it's for sure wrong. You have to check if you used the 3mm width bearing on a wrong place (rear driveshaft or middle layshaft).
Old 06-29-2013, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Hey guys, looking at getting one of these TC's, what option parts are a good idea to have and what spares do you recommend, also as far as spurs go, do other brand spurs work. Cheers, I'm ordering from a local distributor and they won't be carrying spares as their is not enough market here for the car, well not at the moment hahahaha, so yeah looking at getting the basics to tie me over in the first order.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja
Hey guys, looking at getting one of these TC's, what option parts are a good idea to have and what spares do you recommend, also as far as spurs go, do other brand spurs work. Cheers, I'm ordering from a local distributor and they won't be carrying spares as their is not enough market here for the car, well not at the moment hahahaha, so yeah looking at getting the basics to tie me over in the first order.
Recommended options are:
-Aluminium battery holder
-Springs and anti-roll bars

That's all !

As spare parts, I recommend rear uprights, C-hubs, steering blocks and composite gears for diff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.