A E - 12R5.2 _ S M - REV8 PRO
JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 07:09 PM   #1022
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM
Don't leave out Schumacher Corner! We've been here since this was RcTouring.com

Almost every Schumacher Factory driver on Earth has an RCTech account. PW is the US Team Manager and finished 11th in Invite. I am the US Sales Manager. We all work to get info out to the club racers ASAP.
yea dont leave out the Schmacher guys, at my local track we are lucky enough to have Schmacher Team Driver Latif also of the Trinity Motor Builder Fame, really cool guy amd more then willing to help out a race basher like myself, he was at the track yesterday testing some stuff and hung around just to call the last rd. of qual. and the MAins, if he ever comes to a track near year DEF. let this guy call a round or two, thought i was racing in a huge event like on the vids we download

also today he was ballistic fast as he always is and would have beat Cuffs in the 19t A Main if the race was only 4:30 long , however he made one little error and gave cuffs just enough room to make a clean pass, then it was Game Over . . .Yea Yea

Latif for 4:30 you wheel'ed Cuffs looks like you car got a little "slidie" at the end

really lucky to have some guys like this at my local track

dont be jealous . . .Hate DA Game, Not DA Playa . . .YEA YEA

LATE,
Chris08527
Chris08527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 12:38 AM   #1023
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

finished 11yh and what finished 1st? what ever dude
Old 06-06-2005, 04:10 PM   #1024
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve eaves
finished 11yh and what finished 1st? what ever dude
Uh...what does that mean...lol! If you were there you would have seen that the Mi2 was right there with all the other top chassis. P-Dub's lap times and finishes prove that.

There are a lot of great cars out now. Buy what you like, but don't disrespect others for what they like.
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:20 PM   #1025
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

ahhh Latif, to bad he did not come to the reedy race, i knew a shortcut thru the sweeper too...

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:30 PM   #1026
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_robinson
ahhh Latif, to bad he did not come to the reedy race, i knew a shortcut thru the sweeper too...
LMAO
Old 06-06-2005, 09:46 PM   #1027
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithander
Here are some more pics for you all........

Reedy 2005 pics

Keith.
The first 3 pics seem to be from SoCal Raceway. Still some very nice pics, I love looking at different people's pit spaces...seriously.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:26 PM   #1028
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwiglee
The first 3 pics seem to be from SoCal Raceway. Still some very nice pics, I love looking at different people's pit spaces...seriously.
yes, the team went to SoCal for some practice on Tuesday night.
Pit spaces? one of the pix is my pit at the Reedy......the messy one...ha ha ha...
kumpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 08:10 AM   #1029
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

P Dub just sent you paypal for a "parts saving" bumper. Need all the help I can get !!!!
dan-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:27 PM   #1030
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_G
Brent - to correct you - X Ray also have their own Forum on their site where team drivers add their support/answers/set-ups pretty much like your forum, and I agree with your comment - frequently a question is answered by another 'racer' who has already suffered and solved a problem
and schumacher have own forum
http://www.racing-cars.com/forum/default.asp
ProMaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #1031
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

But most of us hang out here much to the dismay of our webmaster!

Schumacher Corner @ RCTech.net http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36
AdrianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:18 PM   #1032
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default 2005 Reedy Touring Car of Champions - DVD, NOW AVAILABLE!

To all RC Racers and Fans, I am proud to announce the availability of the 2005 Reedy Race Touring Car of Champions DVD. This will be my third year of making the DVD and every year is an improvement over the next. This 2005 Reedy DVD like the previous once are complete with menu and chapters so that you can easily navigate to your favorite scenes PLUS almost two hours long and has more comprehensive race footage compared to the previous releases. It also includes interviews conducted by gorgeous Falken Tire model Courtney Day (www.courtneyday.com) with pro drivers like Barry Baker and Billy Easton. Whatís nice with this release is that you will not only see the races and interviews but you will actually feel the excitement of whatís going on, why? because the racing footage is shot at the drivers stand allowing you to get the drivers perspective of the races as well as hearing all the going onís at the announcerís stand and a close feel of drivers reactions. Itís like actually driving with the pro drivers as you watch the races. With all these improvements, I still consider this release a "From Racers For Racers". What I mean by that is it was not created to make a major profit but a means to share the excitement of RC racing to everyone. With that said This DVD has to remain affordable and thus the packaging is not retail level but still is very well designed.

When you receive the DVD, it will have a simple design label and is placed in a paper insert sent through first class mail. The quality of the DVD from editing to burning are guaranteed. If you are not happy with the DVD just let me know and I'll refund your money less shipping. All I ask is do not make any copies for sharing. I know this is wishful thinking but this DVD required a lot of time and effort to make it happen so some respect for it will be much appreciated. All rights are reserved.

Here is the best part, you can own the DVD for only $10.00 including shipping, handling and paypal fees. You can order through www.izzysale.com and soon on a link from www.taobracing.net. I am also re-releasing the Reedy 03 and 04 if you missed it, details are on the website.

I would like to thank the following. First and foremost Mike Reedy and Associates, Fred Medel of Tamiya and it's Crew for their support, Scotty Ernst for his awesome talent, Courtney Day for making us blush and making us smile, RC Racers and last but not the least my RC Racing Team, TAOBracing.net, for making this hobby of ours next to none.

Izzy
Attached Thumbnails
R/C Tech LIVE at the 2005 Reedy Race of Champions @ Tamiya USA-dvd05withmac.jpg  
Old 07-18-2005, 01:34 PM   #1033
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Order placed Izzy
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 02:47 PM   #1034
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kerr
Order placed Izzy
Got it! Should ship out later today or tomorrow.

Thanks!
Old 07-18-2005, 02:56 PM   #1035
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (99%+)

Izzy-you have pay-pal...