R/C Tech LIVE at the 2005 Reedy Race of Champions @ Tamiya USA

You're on Page 68 of 70
Go to
  • Quote: Believe it or not but those fans make the difference in whether or not some peoples wires melt off of their motors due to excessive heat. They also help keep the brushes from burning up.

OH REALLY........dude did you get my h poopie on e bay yet? L8 Bitter
  • Heck NO! Been procrastinating like usual!!!! Dont get all bitter....lol......
  • Quote: F*@K NO! Been procrastinating like usual!!!! Dont get all bitter....lol......
    that is it im going on a diss o thon starting with............i need the fish HOMIE could you do it sunday please? thanks for everything ...ALLBITT
  • Quote: P dub....site is hooked up with pics! Im gonna need a JRX-S bumper though!...... ...., Jim
    Consider one on the way, but that means adding one more line to that signature
  • Im all over it lickrim!
  • P-Dub, hows that lookin' brah?...., Jim
  • Quote: P-Dub, hows that lookin' brah?...., Jim
    Lookin good sucka!!!
  • Neat site! P Dub.
  • Quote: Neat site! P Dub.
    Thanks Greg...Gotta get you a P-Dub Bumper on that ride
    http://www.pdubracing.com/RROC%20029s.jpg
  • Quote: Consider one on the way, but that means adding one more line to that signature
    I guess I have to add one more line as well....LOL I'll give ya a call at the office on Monday to see about the Keyence.
  • P-DUB,

How lighter are the p-dub's bumpers compared to the original one (yokomo).....???
  • Quote: P-DUB,

How lighter are the p-dub's bumpers compared to the original one (yokomo).....???
    sal,

Marginally, but still lighter.

The width and extra stiffness are the real benefits of p-dub's bumper.

Bill
  • Thank's Bill
  • some more Reedy pics......
    Quote: P-dub-thanks soooo much for the pics....it's great for those of us who weren't there.
    Here are some more pics for you all........

Reedy 2005 pics

Keith.
  • Quote: Thank's Bill
    P-Dub,

Your product saves parts.

I thank you.

Bill