Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trakpower lipo ratings

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Tech Regular

Default Trakpower lipo ratings

I was looking to get some of these. I was wondering if anyone has used these or maybe even tested them on a high power discharger. Do they live up to the rated 7200? How do they hold up power wise compared to Thunder Power, Revtech, etc?
Old 04-22-2013, 12:55 AM
Tech Rookie

hi, i have the previous version (6800mah - 70c), and i can tell you that they're, by far, the best lipo i ever had... i tested them on a high-discharge station (search for my test video on youtube with "trackpower lipo test" on subject : -VM3PdHEJBw , i compared the trakpower exactly with thunderpower, revtech and others, as you were interested in), and they exceeded any other "top-end" lipo in keeping high voltage during discharge.... i expect the new ones to be even better....
Old 04-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Tech Regular

i found your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VM3PdHEJBw it is impressive. i hope to build a setup similar to that. and do my own testing. for now i think i will put a cycle on the battery with charger to see if they live up to their capacity ratings. if anyone else has done any tests please feel free to post them.