Like Tree34Likes

Schumacher Mi5

Old 06-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cgroves
Any online stores with the alloy arm screws in stock? (U4236) They don't seem to be even listed with most of the stores carrying the Mi5 and Schumacher shows as out of stock.
Schumacher UK has them in stock. Hey, its a good excuse to order a front gear diff and alloy vented shock caps...lol!

If US Schumacher dealers are out you can use these 7075 T6 alloy scews.

http://www.4chobbysupply.com/servlet...mm-Flat/Detail

I can't compare their quality to the Schu screws as I don't have my kit yet but I have used them in my pan cars and they are quite strong. They should function similarly to the U4236 screws.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

After two race days I have had zero durability issues. However the caster block has developed some play, it might be the bearings developing race slop. Other then that this car is dialed on our super high bite carpet! Fast lap and Win in the A main on Saturday.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

wow great to hear. ummm love to be back on with schuies'
Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

So who is planning to race the Mi5 at the IIC in Vegas this year? I'm certainly going but haven't figured out which classes to run yet.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by linkless
So who is planning to race the Mi5 at the IIC in Vegas this year? I'm certainly going but haven't figured out which classes to run yet.
I'll be there with some Crc and Xray guys from Minnesota! Hope it works as well as my T4 did last year!
Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Our review of the build and first drive report here
Old 06-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

24 hours now and I haven't heard a word from Schumacher. Read somewhere were they highlighted that each kit is hand packed. Well maybe they need to revisit all of that. I'm getting pissed off and starting to not like my experience with this company. I even called Storm Hobbies who I purchased the kit from and they sent an email too....... Nothing. Everytime I walk by my workbench and see that kit sitting there un completed it makes my blood boil.

Really starting to dislike this brand.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

My days would always be filled how much I loved this hobby of RC. But I can't think of any kind of RC related things without getting upset and wondering how long I have to wait to finish this kit. I feel myself going to always have nothing good to say about Schumacher.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:42 AM
SH
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

So throw all the dolls out of the pram...it's about 11.40am over there in the uk right now, give them a chance to reply to you. If you want an instant response phone them.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Things happen, and with it being an entire bag its an easy thing when the rush is on to forget. Its just human nature. Back to the car.

Did anyone get the carbon arms with the plastic buttons already CA'd in? Mine had one with the CA "frost" look all over it. It functions fine, just not pretty.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:51 AM
CA
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dflat57
24 hours now and I haven't heard a word from Schumacher. Read somewhere were they highlighted that each kit is hand packed. Well maybe they need to revisit all of that. I'm getting pissed off and starting to not like my experience with this company. I even called Storm Hobbies who I purchased the kit from and they sent an email too....... Nothing. Everytime I walk by my workbench and see that kit sitting there un completed it makes my blood boil.

Really starting to dislike this brand.
Hi,
Just checked with Mark and we haven't seen an email about this problem. However, we have had a few email troubles over the last 24h.
Would you care to forward me your name and address and the batch number of the kit (on the sticker on the side of the box) PM or email chris(at)racing-cars.com and we'll get you sorted straight away.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CA
Hi,
Just checked with Mark and we haven't seen an email about this problem. However, we have had a few email troubles over the last 24h.
Would you care to forward me your name and address and the batch number of the kit (on the sticker on the side of the box) PM or email chris(at)racing-cars.com and we'll get you sorted straight away.
You can't receive private messages here. I don't feel comfortable putting my info here. I will try the Chris email. If you fix your settings ill be happy to send you my info.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Howdy_beecha
Things happen, and with it being an entire bag its an easy thing when the rush is on to forget.
An entire bag?????? You really have this kit and are trying to tell me that its just whoops they missing AN ENTIRE BAG MAN????? Things happen??? I spent my hard earned money. My mommy didn't buy this for me. That's $470 bucks. And all I read about is how great the kit is. When they screw up a customer that should be made known.

And now back to the car???? Nice you have a complete car.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by SH
So throw all the dolls out of the pram...it's about 11.40am over there in the uk right now, give them a chance to reply to you. If you want an instant response phone them.
So I should receive extra charges on my phone bill calling overseas for their screw up??? I didn't already shell out enough money???
Old 06-04-2013, 06:41 AM
CA
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dflat57
You can't receive private messages here. I don't feel comfortable putting my info here. I will try the Chris email. If you fix your settings ill be happy to send you my info.
Not sure how to fix the PM's, just send me an email. Also need to know exactly which bag it is.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.