Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

Team Durango DETC410

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

If Hobbico wants people to take this car seriously in the US, they're going to need a 'road team.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

Another weekend of watching the Durango being put to the test in the uk, it may not have won the weekend but did it looked soo good.
There was two at the national this weekend and they looked very good changing direction very quickly and riding the bumps effortlessly. This car most definatly should be at the top of ur wish list.

If we bombard durango with email's complaining of the release date they may respond!
Rumour has it car is finalised.............
Join the campaign.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jampot
Another weekend of watching the Durango being put to the test in the uk, it may not have won the weekend but did it looked soo good.
There was two at the national this weekend and they looked very good changing direction very quickly and riding the bumps effortlessly. This car most definatly should be at the top of ur wish list.

If we bombard durango with email's complaining of the release date they may respond!
Rumour has it car is finalised.............
Join the campaign.
Who was driving the other one ??
Old 08-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by FLAT OUT
Who was driving the other one ??
Ben crosgrove, he is apart of the Durango business and a very good driver although being away from tc for a while he settled in quickly.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Tech Regular

Think this is going to be my next car come on Durango release it please
Old 08-27-2013, 03:07 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ben crosgrove, he is apart of the Durango business and a very good driver although being away from tc for a while he settled in quickly.
He was a pro driver, no surprise he still has it!

Looking forward for the new kit
Old 08-27-2013, 03:15 AM
Tech Adept

The point is he has not put the laps in like the majority of the other racers that were there and he put the durango down and it went exceptionally well. Even a pro without doing much stick action will not be as quick as one that does.
The car looks very good it's gonna be a definite race changer
Old 08-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

The point is he has not put the laps in like the majority of the other racers that were there and he put the durango down and it went exceptionally well. Even a pro without doing much stick action will not be as quick as one that does.
when i gave up racing in 2004 ben was a top 5 driver and he won a few races but i dont think he managed a championship,so dont expect to much,but as a returnee myself i find modern cars(xray t4) very easy to drive compared to my old tc3,its taken me 6 months to get back into the swing of things,i race at amcc and wlrc where ben was a regular
Old 08-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

it's got a lot more work to do to be a race changer. One single guy has done good with it.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

After seeing this car in the flesh I have to say I was a little dissapointed, it's had good results but lets face it EH would get great results with any car! just like he dominated the uk carpet races with a bd7.......
Old 08-27-2013, 01:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Odin544
it's got a lot more work to do to be a race changer. One single guy has done good with it.
The xray t4 was a game changer..... What makes a game changer is when your average joe like me opens a box builds a car put a car on the track and goes .2 seconds a lap faster than pb from doing nothing but buying and building a car!
If 5 average joes do this .2 seconds a lap faster is a podium changer
Old 08-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Smartypants
After seeing this car in the flesh I have to say I was a little dissapointed, it's had good results but lets face it EH would get great results with any car! just like he dominated the uk carpet races with a bd7.......
Undoubtably with Harpers thumbs a box n 4 wheels would look impressive.
I've seen 4 different people drive the Durango now and look at my previous posts, I saw a far less experienced driver put the Durango around west London apart from the fact he could not turn he's head fast enough down the straight he used the full power available through the infield and he made the car look good..... That is evidence enough u cannot give a driver with no modified experience a fully blown 4.5 tight technical track and him make the car that good! The car definatly has something in it...
Old 08-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

The xray t4 was a game changer..... What makes a game changer is when your average joe like me opens a box builds a car put a car on the track and goes .2 seconds a lap faster than pb from doing nothing but buying and building a car!
If 5 average joes do this .2 seconds a lap faster is a podium changer
Okay. But no average Joe runs one. Even the slowest of pros puts most club racers to shame.

I'm not saying it wont be a game changer. But I haven't even seen any up close pics of the car. Let alone pics of what will be released for production. So I think it's a little premature.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

How did it do in 17.5 stock. That's a true chassis test IMHO.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Tech Adept

Only modified class had them in, I appreciate you've seen no images yet, and in all fairness looks no different to the standard style tc...... It's the small things that make it very good and different.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.