Community
Wiki Posts
Search

looking on pricing to sell my hpi e10 drift

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default looking on pricing to sell my hpi e10 drift

hey i'm new to the site so i'm not sure if i'm posting in the right area but i have an hpi e10 drift that i'm looking to sell. i'm located in albuquerque, nm if location on pricing makes a big difference.

i've had the car for about 1 1/2 years now bought as a rtr, just want to sell it for funds to buy a off road vehicle. car has super drift tires in fairly good condition (have been wrapped in electrical tape most of their life, only ran for once for a little bit and decided to wrap them to save them from wearing out super fast just goofing around), different wheels than what came on it, has a venom 19t rebuild-able brushed motor, recently rebuilt rear end which is also locked, and a kinda beat up tamiya skyline body. soldered the battery connector to dean style for the lipo i have been using but would like to keep my battery if possible. would be selling with original wheels and worn out tires, spare metal gear for rear end diff and a spare beat up hpi skyine body from my fiance running into my truck with it.

how much should i be able to ask for what i am selling?

thanks in advanced!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

If in really good nick, about 1/2 what you paid for it.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:33 AM
Tech Rookie

that's what i was thinking just wasn't sure because of the beat up bodies and selling without a battery. also location i figured might make a difference. seems like from reading online i'm not the only one who has quite a bit of issues with this car.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by wyodiesel92
that's what i was thinking just wasn't sure because of the beat up bodies and selling without a battery. also location i figured might make a difference. seems like from reading online i'm not the only one who has quite a bit of issues with this car.

yea the E10 is very beginner level for an rc drift chassis, though i've seen people who i know personally have poured money into that chassis, it still give them problems and at the end its not worth it, now if your learning how to drift with an rc car then it will be fine for awhile, but after that you'll see yourself laggin behind any and all drifters, and simply frustrating yourself even more with it....but to answer your question, yea definitely half of what you bought it for, if anything if you included the lipo battery that would have bumped up the price for you to sell it
Old 03-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Tech Rookie

yeah i have a bud back in wyoming with a slash that has a bunch of batteries and was interested at 180. he's really into the import car scene and got all giddy when i mentioned i was selling because i made under glow for the car and the skyline body ha