Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
WRC F-ONE 180 f1 >

WRC F-ONE 180 f1

WRC F-ONE 180 f1

Old 01-26-2013, 05:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up WRC F-ONE 180 f1

hi guys this will be the official forum for the WRC Racing F-one180 f1 car
the car is a great and very very well thought out and well engineered car .
this is NOT a conversion of a Tamiya f103 or 104 or v2 car in any way but a complete new car
with a full carbon fiber main chassis up to the front axles and then a new over the top top front plate in carbon design and fully adjustable camber, caster, toe and ride height .
the main chassis and pod link is very different to most no t bar (f103) or links bars (f104) but a very well thought out way to hold and control the 2 parts and have nice control as well fully adjustable via a spring plate and baby springs . this car comes with a diffuser and a full clear body i the price the central battery tray is well made and you can mount your receiver onto the side of it and esc if you can .
the front wing is 1 piece and is strongly mounted .
the rear wing is adjustable with 2 holes for more or less down force or with the optional side plate can have 3 holes for more down force or a lot less than the standard one .
you use a low profile servo with this car and mounts upside down.
so this is a car that is a very well thought out and well engineered car and is worth a lot of look at and try . contact gene At neweerc for more information or [email protected]
Old 01-28-2013, 05:25 AM
Tech Adept

Devilrace,
you forgot to specify that the WRC F-ONE 180 mm have been designed to race with rubber tyres, i.e. Ride R1 tyres.
here below i post my asphalt set up. One very important thing, here in Italy every body add 40 grams of weight in the rear side of the chassis, gluing it on the diffusor on the upper side.

Ciao
Max
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by devilracer23
hi guys this will be the official forum for the WRC Racing F-one180 f1 car
the car is a great and very very well thought out and well engineered car .
this is NOT a conversion of a Tamiya f103 or 104 or v2 car in any way but a complete new car
with a full carbon fiber main chassis up to the front axles and then a new over the top top front plate in carbon design and fully adjustable camber, caster, toe and ride height .
the main chassis and pod link is very different to most no t bar (f103) or links bars (f104) but a very well thought out way to hold and control the 2 parts and have nice control as well fully adjustable via a spring plate and baby springs . this car comes with a diffuser and a full clear body i the price the central battery tray is well made and you can mount your receiver onto the side of it and esc if you can .
the front wing is 1 piece and is strongly mounted .
the rear wing is adjustable with 2 holes for more or less down force or with the optional side plate can have 3 holes for more down force or a lot less than the standard one .
you use a low profile servo with this car and mounts upside down.
so this is a car that is a very well thought out and well engineered car and is worth a lot of look at and try . contact gene At neweerc for more information or [email protected]
official discussion
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...l#post11699900
Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Is this car being imported to the US?
Old 09-29-2013, 01:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here we are!!!

As promised...

To all the WRC drivers (and Fenix I-mola conversion driver).

We've released a new conversion kit. This will be made for WRC and F104 legacy (Pro, V2...)

And this time is called Suzu.ka

Some more pictures and details here:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ix-racing.html

Stay tuned for more...