Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
RIDE Competition Parts >

RIDE Competition Parts

RIDE Competition Parts

Old 04-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
scoobydo's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area San Jose
Posts: 1,505
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by King-G
I have the ride shock air remover pump, but the oneway rubber air valve has torn for some reason so it now looses vacuum.

great tool, and I'd like to be able to use it again

anyone know contact details with Ride to get a new top valvle, surely it has to be a 2cent part.

You can try e-mailing them:
[email protected]
is it that blue rubber piece on top?
scoobydo is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.