R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #61
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimPotter View Post
Sorry Nolan,

It has been an eventful few weeks. We will be running Solaris Tires, trying to get the final details hammered out. We will be putting the full court press on ...right after the Carpet Nats...

Thanks,
Tim
Which shore?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #62
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Tim any other news? Classes? Practice schedule? I sent you an email a week ago with no response. Looking to book flights and hotel in advance. The sooner we can have the info the better, so the rates don't go up on us.

Thanks.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #63
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TimPotter

Christian,

Not sure which email you used, but use [email protected] and if anyone has questions that need addressing right away, feel free to call my cell.

561-312-9008

I have the flyer ready, but we have a couple of details that have been tough to nail down.

We have been testing a new tire, and that is why we have not been able to commit. We have been planning on the Solaris HARD, but if the new rubber is better, then we would prefer to give the racers the best tire possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTabush View Post
Tim any other news? Classes? Practice schedule? I sent you an email a week ago with no response. Looking to book flights and hotel in advance. The sooner we can have the info the better, so the rates don't go up on us.

Thanks.
Clean Title & Escrow|p3|TRF|Tamiya|SerpentAmerica|FSEARA|Team Butter|RC 3|Munno |RCTECH #29|EAMotorsports|BMI|Novak|SpeedPassion|RadioPost
TimPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #64
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Christian,

Not sure which email you used, but use [email protected] and if anyone has questions that need addressing right away, feel free to call my cell.

561-312-9008

I have the flyer ready, but we have a couple of details that have been tough to nail down.

We have been testing a new tire, and that is why we have not been able to commit. We have been planning on the Solaris HARD, but if the new rubber is better, then we would prefer to give the racers the best tire possible.
When will a decision be made Tim about tires, I personally would rather not spend resources and time testing a tire that I have no use for anywhere else.

EDIT: That sounded a bit more abrasive than it was intended but I believe you understand my concern. Thanks

Last edited by Fred Hubbard; 03-04-2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Didn't like the way my response came across.
Fred Hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #65
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Christian,

561-312-9008

Thanks Tim. I used the email from the website to the track. Might be a little dated.

I look forward to the announcement. I am itching to book a flight. Thanks!
Old 03-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #66
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Christian,

561-312-9008

Thanks Tim. The sooner the better as if I get to go the window is going to be very small of practice time with the tire.
Nitro GT
Wheeler and Mod Buggy
NolanP is offline   Reply With Quote