R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 229
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default TC6.1 sway bar help

Hey guys i figured i would ask here. I know someone out there has a tc6.1 with a sway bar. I need to get some measurements on the bar system itself. I need to know what the length of the bars are and how long the tube is. Im using it for a different project and i dont want to drop $50 for it not to work. And no body around here that i know of races on road.Thanks for your help guys.
Pancar dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
Tech Regular
 
KC10Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 299
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancar dude View Post
Hey guys i figured i would ask here. I know someone out there has a tc6.1 with a sway bar. I need to get some measurements on the bar system itself. I need to know what the length of the bars are and how long the tube is. Im using it for a different project and i dont want to drop $50 for it not to work. And no body around here that i know of races on road.Thanks for your help guys.
The sway (anti-roll) bar on my TC6.1 World's Car is 45mm long. What tube are you talking about?

KC10Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
Tech Elite
 
Odin544's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kennewick, Washington
Posts: 3,166
Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC10Chief View Post
The sway (anti-roll) bar on my TC6.1 World's Car is 45mm long. What tube are you talking about?

I would assume he is also referring to the aluminum piece that holds the wire that you have pictured.
__________________
Xray - ORCA - Avid RC - MaxFX Paint
TriCitiesRC.com
Odin544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
Tech Regular
 
KC10Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 299
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin544 View Post
I would assume he is also referring to the aluminum piece that holds the wire that you have pictured.
Aah. That piece is 50mm wide.

KC10Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 229
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

That's awesome thanks so much. Once again the Rctech community pulls through!
Pancar dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Associated TC6 Thread Owen RaCing Electric On-Road 10291 12-06-2017 02:15 AM
Ask Keven Hebert, TeamAssociated / Reedy / ApexRC Keven H Electric On-Road 755 12-18-2015 09:23 AM
New Yokomo TC, the BD-5 YokomoAmerica Electric On-Road 3801 04-26-2014 04:05 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:31 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net