R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 10:43 PM   #1
Tech Fanatic

Location: A step closer to where I need to be a step further from where I was
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Need Racers RE:

Just wondering in the closed thread with all the gangster references were you guys trying to be racial? What the F*** were all the "hood" comments about maybe this guy is ignorant but the your little "jokes" showed what exactly... intelligence?, and one of you guys races with me, S*** wasn't cool. If I'm wrong, cool if not S*** wasn't funny.

Rodney Keasler
Old 04-11-2005, 12:23 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

I agree Rodney,Chad you may have some explaining to do,I thought you were a sponsored driver?
Old 04-11-2005, 12:06 PM   #3
Tech Elite

The kid that made this tread is a liar on this forum and several different forums. He claimed to be the son of a wealthy RC industry leader, but he acted as if he was from the "hood". Go on the rcuniverse forum and you'll see what I'm taking about.

No racism what so ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: When did being a "gangster" make someone African-American? Al Capone was a gangster.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:15 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Hyper1, do you race at CSS? I'm not sure I reconize your sn. Just curious.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:27 PM   #5
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar

For the comments that I made, I have no intention of an racial stereotypes or anything remotely racial slurs...

I was mocking the kid himself, no one else...If it was inferred as a racial comment, then I appologize

and I have to agree with Pr4Capece, since when does a gangster automatically refer to an African-American????

And if you cannot laugh at the stupidity of one person and a bunch of other comments without making it a racial thing or inferring that there was racial intentions, then I dunno what to say....
Old 04-11-2005, 12:52 PM   #6
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You guys ever seen the movie "Office Space"?
lol
Old 04-11-2005, 01:04 PM   #7
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by JKA
You guys ever seen the movie "Office Space"?
lol
Unless someone posted something since my last post on the removed thread, all I saw was movie quotes used for satirical/humorous purposes. Mostly from Chapelle Show.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:08 PM   #8
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer

Thats stupid, i dont think anyone who was involved with poking fun at the punk have anything to explain. Its pure and simple.

We or at least i didnt know what the stupid kids racial background is niether do i care. what gets me is whenever theres something said these afro boys get so defensive and walk around like they got some chip on their shoulders and how the world owe's them something. For me everyones in the same frigging boat so who gives a monkey about ones ethnic background here... Same shit all the time....Find yourself in the corner and got nothing more educated thing to say...HELL..LETS Play the fu**ing RACE CARD...sall bullsh!t.....Some people really needs educating..
Old 04-11-2005, 01:09 PM   #9
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by k_bojar
For the comments that I made, I have no intention of an racial stereotypes or anything remotely racial slurs...

I was mocking the kid himself, no one else...If it was inferred as a racial comment, then I appologize

and I have to agree with Pr4Capece, since when does a gangster automatically refer to an African-American????

And if you cannot laugh at the stupidity of one person and a bunch of other comments without making it a racial thing or inferring that there was racial intentions, then I dunno what to say....
As I said in my post if I am wrong no problem I won't make it racial but I call it like I see it. To Chad and you gangster wasn't really the part that bothered me, reread the post you guys made.(See what you think). I don't remember saying anything about gangster referring to black people you assumed that I guess. I just didn't like the whole tone of the posts (what was with the ebonics?!) You guys said that this was not your intention, I will take you at your word.

Rod
Old 04-11-2005, 01:12 PM   #10
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt-Racer
Thats stupid, i dont think anyone who was involved with poking fun at the punk have anything to explain. Its pure and simple.

We or at least i didnt know what the stupid kids racial background is niether do i care. what gets me is whenever theres something said these afro boys get so defensive and walk around like they got some chip on their shoulders and how the world owe's them something. For me everyones in the same frigging boat so who gives a monkey about ones ethnic background here... Same shit all the time....Find yourself in the corner and got nothing more educated thing to say...HELL..LETS Play the fu**ing RACE CARD...sall bullsh!t.....Some people really needs educating..
Sounds like you need educating a**hole, there is no race card here just questions I had and I am not your f***ing afro boy punk. Other than that I don't give a s*** what you think.

Last edited by RKeasler; 04-11-2005 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:20 PM   #11
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to Dirt-Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by RKeasler
Sounds like you need educating asshole, there is no race card here just questions I had and I am not your fucking afro boy bitch ass punk.

See what i mean?...Nuff said....Ohh and for the record i never said you are niether do i desire to...Go read it again..
Old 04-11-2005, 01:29 PM   #12

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to StephenSobottka

Threads like these are unproductive and will not help anyone. Thread closed.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:23 PM   #13
R/C Tech Founder
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

To add to what Stephen said, it is important to note that putting stars in place of a word that we all obviously know is no different than typing the word itself. A profane message is still a profane message, even with stars or exclamation posts.

RKeasler, especially, you are one step away from being gone. We have a no tolerance policy on this kind of stuff.

Thanks.