Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just cant wait to add it to the rest of my Kyosho collection
Old 02-14-2006, 06:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carkillaii
I just cant wait to add it to the rest of my Kyosho collection

Good Lord you too!!!

Kyosho makes great cars the only problem is they lacked support as for setup in the USA since the TF2 Years, I hope that will change so we can spend more time destroying the car vs the car spending more time on the shelf with it's grand pappy and great grand pappys.

I am ready to jump ship just wating for them to release it, i hope it's soon while the resale value of my current car is decent....
Old 02-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 5thscaleracer
Good Lord you too!!!

Kyosho makes great cars the only problem is they lacked support as for setup in the USA since the TF2 Years, I hope that will change so we can spend more time destroying the car vs the car spending more time on the shelf with it's grand pappy and great grand pappys.

I am ready to jump ship just wating for them to release it, i hope it's soon while the resale value of my current car is decent....
Like there's still a market out there for a used KX-One. C'mon give it up, its a keeper. Also have some guts and run it with the oneway. I'll set-up mine to do the same. BTW the OVA runs nice!! Already broke an arm but still got plenty. Lots of steering to turn down.
Old 02-20-2006, 04:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

...from the Kyosho pit at TITC 2006.
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Touring Car-kyosho.jpg  
Old 02-20-2006, 06:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
Like there's still a market out there for a used KX-One. C'mon give it up, its a keeper. Also have some guts and run it with the oneway. I'll set-up mine to do the same. BTW the OVA runs nice!! Already broke an arm but still got plenty. Lots of steering to turn down.
hes talking about his JRXS.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JoeyE

WOW they use one recycled part that i am stocked deep in.... LOVE THEM SPIDER SWAYBARS one less part i need to buy.

orange, yellow, green, silver, black, gold hehehe i am ready now bring the car over to the USA.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Gearhead3
B4 i get rid of the JRXS i want to try it with a 3mm chassis see how good or bad it works out. right now the resale market is OK but it's going down fast! i should sell it in Japan or some where in the UK.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Tech Champion

I thought he was talking about his KX because this is a Kyosho Thread.

Besides, everybody including their mother's uncle already got rid of that car(JRXS). As for resale, who wants that when you can pick-up XRays for $200 or less.

As for the K car, thats okay, take your time. Redesign it with the front arms backwards and the back arms forwards or with three cells on the front and three cells on the back. Turn it upside down and anodize it tutti-frutti. Then wait another 10 months for the marketing results to come back on that design.

Its okay I can wait, thats what I got the T2 for.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Tech Regular

Besides, everybody including their mother's uncle already got rid of that car(JRXS). As for resale, who wants that when you can pick-up XRays for $200 or less.

As for the K car, thats okay, take your time. Redesign it with the front arms backwards and the back arms forwards or with three cells on the front and three cells on the back. Turn it upside down and anodize it tutti-frutti. Then wait another 10 months for the marketing results to come back on that design.

you up for some racing tonight???
Old 02-21-2006, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

I'm looking to put a new speedo in the T2 but the Ova is ready to play 19T.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

ROFLMAO.....

What? you did not sign up for the big beta test? DUDE you missed it. it was on the front page of the kyosho site..................ROFLMAO JUST KIDDING........Trade that T2 in for a TF2...ahahahahahaha
Old 02-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

ROFLMAO.....

What? you did not sign up for the big beta test? DUDE you missed it. it was on the front page of the kyosho site..................ROFLMAO JUST KIDDING........Trade that T2 in for a TF2...ahahahahahaha

you talking smak about the TF2??? you know it's all about the Type R!!!

that thing came out just in time for the Integra Type R body HAHAHAHHAHAHA.... TYPE AHRRRRAH..... VEEETEK DOG my car has BEEETEC
Old 02-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JoeyE

this car looks just like every thing else???

BD, T4, T2, Hot Bods.... all these cars with the same drive train i guess it's all down to which car has the correct parts, Caster blocks, toe blocks, anti, pro, and indian squat...

i will still buy one but eh... aside form the Red bling it looks like your typical 2005/2006 model rubber band car.

My losi is Fast but lets see if this car is faster than the KX. Hands down the KX is still a fast car just lacks suspension tuning parts.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by 5thscaleracer
Hands down the KX is still a fast car just lacks suspension tuning parts.
After putting the T2 together, it shouldn't be hard to tune the KX's suspension. Just shim shim away. The only other thing you need are a good set of shocks like the V One R threaded ones or "dare I say it" TAMIYA flourine coated threaded shocks.

So how about it? You and me in a KX shootout.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Tech Adept

Any word on if the new car will be out soon? Will it be the stick pack or saddle pack car spoke of here? I need a new TC and the Kyjosho has the potential to be very good. I just hope that it does not have philllips head screws.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.