Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Info on digital scales >

Info on digital scales

Info on digital scales

Old 04-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Info on digital scales

I come from a 1:1 race car backgroung, we scale our cars every week before we go to the track. I know that setting the "tweak" is basically the same thing but........we used to measure wedge on our old bomber cars by jacking up the rear end in the center of the housing and seeing how much higher the right rear tire was off the ground than the left rear, basically setting the "tweak". Now with my progression into Super Late Models it's all about the scale #'s, no way would we try the old jack under the rear end deal. So why should I be any less accurate with my R/C car? Who makes a good set of scales for R/C cars? On road touring to be specific.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Do a search under the for sale section for a guy by the handle of underdahill. He sells awesome scales at a reasonable price that are really nice. They're what I use.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

DITO.

Originally posted by RC Driver Gary
Do a search under the for sale section for a guy by the handle of underdahill. He sells awesome scales at a reasonable price that are really nice. They're what I use.