Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Driving tips

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 04:59 AM
Suspended

Default Driving tips

Any tips for helping me learn to drive my Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk DX Drift I have changed the tyres to road tyres it isn't used a a drift its used as a road car
Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This is what helped me when I was first learning to drive and was making a conscious effort to get up to "racing" speed.

I painted dots in the street in an effort to make a road course and drove the course as fast, accurate, and consistent as I could. Since the dots just represented some arbitrary corners, I could "change" the layout on demand. Although, I don't think the neighbors enjoyed all the bright orange dots painted in the middle of the street . Could have got in trouble from the city I suppose. Also, there was a consistent threat of getting run down by real cars.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Suspended

Thanks for the tip I have recently brought cones so I can mark out a track is there a website with track layouts