R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Pole Position Batteries (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/67076-pole-position-batteries.html)

E.J. Evans 03-23-2005 10:02 PM

Pole Position Batteries

Congratulations to Tosolini and Pole Position Batteries for the recent wins. It seems like just yesterday I asked him to try the batts. The first thing he asked me was “are they any good?” Well since running for Pole Position:

Snowbirds

1/12 Mod = Win!!

And more recently

ROAR Carpet Nats

TC Mod = TQ and Win!!

So I guess toso answered his own question!

He also finished 3rd in both TC Mod and 19 turn and the birds. For anyone debating what packs to purchase I highly recommend giving Pole Position a try. First time the packs were in my car I TQ’d 19turn at the Reedy…that was all battery!

Myself and others will be on here to answer questions about the batts.

www.teampoleposition.com

eeyan 03-24-2005 12:50 AM

So... are they any good? ;) (Maybe I'll win a major event by saying that! :lol: Just kidding...)

Batteries look killer... hopefully I can get my hands on some in the near future... :nod:

Hebiki 03-24-2005 01:35 AM

EJ... you running mod this year or 19T again? (at RROC)

now i know why you're so fast!!! dromo1 time when you come down. hit me up. :D :nod:

ALBERTO 03-24-2005 08:31 AM

i picked up some Pole Position batteries last month. My original intention was to get a couple of pack till i get a better brand. Well to my supprise these batteries are equal if not better then then the other brands........ My only problem is why didn't i get these sooner???!!!??? The 2 packs that i bought have graduated to my race packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E.J. Evans 03-24-2005 08:40 AM

what's up Eeyan! Mr. TCS national champ! and Hebiki Mr. soon to be TCS national champ! I'll be down there this weekend to do some testing. Probablly won't be able to race SoCal like last week though.

ALBERTO, good to hear your great experience!:nod:

Alex Lopez 03-24-2005 08:59 AM

E.J Evans is my HERO!!!!! I KNOW HIM!!!

Hebiki 03-24-2005 10:44 AM

Originally posted by E.J. Evans
what's up Eeyan! Mr. TCS national champ! and Hebiki Mr. soon to be TCS national champ! I'll be down there this weekend to do some testing. Probablly won't be able to race SoCal like last week though.

ALBERTO, good to hear your great experience!:nod:

got the wrong dude! :lol: juan is the next one. ;) not me.

btw.. you get my email? hit me back. :D

P2 03-24-2005 01:37 PM

I used PolePosition GP3300s to TQ 1/12th at the 05 Texas State Champs a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I came in 2nd overall but it wasn't the batteries fault. They're called PolePosition for a reason:sneaky:

pipih2000 03-24-2005 04:24 PM

I have raced these pack for many years now. All i can say is they have the most honest numbers and they take the time to make a good match.
I'm not a beginer I've been racing for 18 years now and kown this company for at least 14 years.Pole Position is to be considered if you want to perform.

Pole Position feel the Volts!!!:nod:

Pascal Paquette

mistercrash 03-24-2005 04:52 PM

What pipi de Gatineau said. Except for the "feel the volts" thing. I don't get that. Do you have to actually lick a pack to feel its volts or do you have to stick it somewhere? :D :p Anyway! Pole Position batteries are very very good. I raced electric for many years using these batts. I now race nitro but am thinking of going back to electric and you can be sure that I'll go with Pole Position exclusively.

Ray

eeyan 03-24-2005 06:17 PM

Originally posted by E.J. Evans
Mr. TCS national champ!
I really wish I could say the same to you! But you didn't resist temptations (darn Freddie)... :lol: WHY!? :cry: Haha... Ling is the king when it comes to gossip... now imagine 7 days with him! :lol:

stonedgti 03-24-2005 06:24 PM

Hey...no talking about my idol Ling like that! :D

Are you gonna run GT-1 this year Eeyan?

eeyan 03-24-2005 06:37 PM

Hehe what else is there to run... just need to buy me a couple of those POLE POSITION BATTS to keep pace with 'em big boys (sorry for my lame attempt to get the thread back to topic... hope it worked! :lol: )

BadBoyRC 03-24-2005 09:41 PM

ej call me or email

steve

STLNLST 03-24-2005 10:14 PM

Originally posted by Hebiki
EJ... you running mod this year or 19T again? (at RROC)

now i know why you're so fast!!! dromo1 time when you come down. hit me up. :D :nod:

he's running 19 turn again this year. Mod is only for the big boys anyway;)