R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Is This True???????? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/67065-true.html)

Zac R 03-23-2005 07:55 PM

Is This True????????

is it true that they dont make cs 27 take off tires any more??

JBennett 03-23-2005 07:58 PM

I'm pretty sure that there still selling them because I still see em in stores and online shops.

Jason

PW 03-23-2005 07:59 PM

Not true at all!!! The CS27 is the most popular tire in the nation :nod:

Zac R 03-23-2005 08:01 PM

i dont no that is what i hear and i work at a hobby shop

scoobydo 03-23-2005 08:04 PM

Originally posted by PiNkIsFaSt88
i dont no that is what i hear and i work at a hobby shop
It wouldn't surprise me, I can't seem to find them anywhere!
Although I don't see why they would stop making there most popular tire??
They probably are just not keeping up with demand. At least I hope, because Sorex 28's are getting hard to find also!:eek:

PW 03-23-2005 08:09 PM

If your hobbyshop doesn't have them in stock, then this means someone isn't doing their job.

I get orders every week from hundreds of hobbyshops restocking their inventory. We currently have over a 1k sets in stock and more on order.

Try www.speedtechrc.com They order once a week to keep their customers coming back:nod:

HVFracingwilly 03-23-2005 08:13 PM

who did you hear that from ??????

Jeff Brown 03-23-2005 08:14 PM

Call Superior Hobbies as well.......... 407.834.9299

Jeff

PW 03-23-2005 08:17 PM

Yes, www.superiorhobbies.com orders CS27's by the hundreds and ALWAYS has stock;)

I guess we are pretty spoiled having Superior Hobbies:sneaky:

greencactus3 03-23-2005 08:19 PM

didnt we have a thread about this a while ago? that theres gonna be a new line(brand) between sorex and takeoffs. forgot what they were called tho.

Mabuchi540 03-23-2005 08:19 PM

Who knows, it could be true....

perhaps Yokomo took over the Take Off brand if this is anything to go by....

From the Yokomo USA site.....

"BELTEC 5C Belted Slick Tires
C22 and C27 compounds.
New 'C' compound provides an excellent combination of high-traction, long wear, and compatibility over a wide temperature range. Well suited for use on asphalt tracks, or tracks that allow tire additives to be used."

Take offs by another name perhaps?

BlackKat 03-23-2005 08:25 PM

I work at Sheldon's Hobbies and the word is they are gonna stop making APS Take-Off PREMOUNTED Tires. Something went sour between Speedmind and Take-Off so we can say good bye to the nice, affordable pre-mounted tires for now:cry:

Mabuchi540 03-23-2005 08:27 PM

See previous post....

Originally posted by BlackKat
I work at Sheldon's Hobbies and the word is they are gonna stop making APS Take-Off PREMOUNTED Tires. Something went sour between Speedmind and Take-Off so we can say good bye to the nice, affordable pre-mounted tires for now:cry:
perhaps my guess has some truth after all. :D

Scott Welte 03-23-2005 08:29 PM

We order ours from Schumacher and have them in stock.www.4funhobbiesandraceway.com

PW 03-23-2005 08:40 PM

Listen guys, Schumacher USA is the importer for TakeOff and I can assure you that the TakeOff CS (controlled series) series is NOT going anywhere!

TakeOff has "added" another series of tires named RP (Racing Performance) to it's line up.

Blackkat....Sheldon's Hobbies is still setup as a dealer with Schumacher and can have any TakeOff product on their shelves by Friday morning! The "nice, affordable pre-mounted tires" are here to stay....Just need to place the order ;)

The TakeOff/APS tires were being brought into the USA by Speedmind against their contractual agreement. Schumacher USA is the exclusive importer of TakeOff products!

Hello Scott....Good to see you on rctech!