Wiki Posts
Search

RCMARKET

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default RCMARKET

Ok i know a lot of people on here order from them and i have ordered from them successfully as well.....but my predicament now is i wanted some backoreded parts from them ....sooo they told me to pay for them and they would ship them too me in 2 weeks...well its been three weeks ...ive emailed them and they have always responded but this time im getting no response from them and i asked them since it seems they cant get the parts if its possible to get a refund ...but now im getting no response from them at alll....i dont think im being difficult and if a company cant get what they said they could get in 2 weeks is it unreasonable to ask for my money back?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by theatriks
Ok i know a lot of people on here order from them and i have ordered from them successfully as well.....but my predicament now is i wanted some backoreded parts from them ....sooo they told me to pay for them and they would ship them too me in 2 weeks...well its been three weeks ...ive emailed them and they have always responded but this time im getting no response from them and i asked them since it seems they cant get the parts if its possible to get a refund ...but now im getting no response from them at alll....i dont think im being difficult and if a company cant get what they said they could get in 2 weeks is it unreasonable to ask for my money back?
Hi

I have never had any problems with them at all , just ordered monday , shipped out today , after they had a local holiday monday and thuesday
Old 10-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Tech Adept

Never had problems before with them and they are the hs I buy the most.
If you used paypal, them if it still under the 45 days you can claim your money back if this is the case, generally when you get no response from a seller to open a dispute on paypal generally sorts it ASAP, at least I had to do it 2 times and it worked well, last time was monday against rcmodel which I used to buy a lot but after that not anymore and the first time was many years agora when I bought on ebay a receiver and the seller simply disappeared.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

The lesson to be learned is to NEVER BUY STUFF THAT IS NOT IN STOCK FROM OVERSEAS RETAILERS. These guys are not like AMain or Tower or Stormer. Many have found their orders go by the wayside for months when they unknowingly ordered something that was out of stock.

I've ordered many times from RCMarket successfully, but I make it a rule to delete items in my cart if it shows up as no stock before completing.

A friend of mine had a similar situation and rather than getting his money back, he got store credit towards something else they were able to ship to him. However that was MONTHS LATER.

Hope the order wasn't too big. Just move one. Not saying you got ripped off but it won't get resolved for quite a while.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

If you ever want anything right away with them you have to order it in stock. I have ordered parts from them and it took a little over a month due to it being on backorder. But as soon as they get it back in they ship it right away. They will take care of you but pending parts availability it might take a few. If you have any questions or concerns shoot them an email they will reply within 24 hours usually. I try not to order back order parts but some stuff like the Yokomo stuff I just waited.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Tech Master

ya i understand guys...i just hate when they say it only takes too weeks ...and it takes double that....so for anybody who wants to order from rcmarket go ahead the in stock stuff will get too you fast but when you see " out of stock back in 2 weeks"..its BULL it takes a lot longer then 2 weeks!!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Tech Regular

ya i understand guys...i just hate when they say it only takes too weeks ...and it takes double that....so for anybody who wants to order from rcmarket go ahead the in stock stuff will get too you fast but when you see " out of stock back in 2 weeks"..its BULL it takes a lot longer then 2 weeks!!
Hi, i bought quite a few things over the last 8 years and never have problems. Please do remember that this week is a big Public Holiday in China (companies are close for the whole week), for sure RC Market was closed Monday and Tuesday as well (Hong Kong holiday is shorter), but then you may have some response delay due to holiday. I would be patience until beginning of next week and see what's happens.

I hope this small info may help.

Ciao,
Old 10-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just PM RC MARKET on this site,i'm pretty sure you will get a responce with in 24hrs or sooner
Old 10-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

i know im gonna be patient ...sometimes its better to just shop at your local hobby shop because you can just walk in there and get your refund if the company didnt deliver on there timeline.

Originally Posted by lore
Hi, i bought quite a few things over the last 8 years and never have problems. Please do remember that this week is a big Public Holiday in China (companies are close for the whole week), for sure RC Market was closed Monday and Tuesday as well (Hong Kong holiday is shorter), but then you may have some response delay due to holiday. I would be patience until beginning of next week and see what's happens.

I hope this small info may help.

Ciao,
Old 10-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

It was a public holiday in Hong Kong on Monday and Tuesday this week, so i know personally some things got held up this week because of it,

im not saying it was the cause of your problems, but just pointing it out.

Beth.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

It was only 1 day public holiday, the Monday.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by defcone
What would you know
Old 10-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
I've ordered many times from RCMarket successfully
How long does it usually take to get (to the USA) the package? I have never ordered anything from overseas hobby shops before.

However, I have mostly run Associated and Losi stuff so getting parts was no problem. I was thinking about getting a Tamiya car, except it seems like parts are difficult to get.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by defcone
really ?? so you are telling me lots of people didnt take the tuesday as well ??

and people lied to me
Old 10-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by evochick
really ?? so you are telling me lots of people didnt take the tuesday as well ??

and people lied to me
The national day holidays in China are a #%$^# if you want to go anywhere or see anything. All shops are closed on the 1st Oct only though. It's called Golden Week locally because everyone is on holiday for a week and they go traveling/shopping in droves with HK being high on the list of places to go. HK retail thrives on this so shops taking more than 1-2 days off would be shooting themselves in the foot.

Regular businesses taking the extra day off would not be any case for alarm though, especially if they do lots of business with China itself.

P.S. Best time to travel to China/HK is directly after a big holiday.... Everywhere is quiet and some good bargains can be had

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.