Search
Like Tree2Likes

Xray T4 '13

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wwddww34
I believe that thread was deleted by request. Too many T4 secrets given out too soon, probably...
I dont think thats the reason because those pics are easily accesible with a google search .....im thinking its because the first couple threads were just filled with bullshit ...and haters posting there stupid comments.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC MARKET
maybe mid of OCT release
i seriously hope so
Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theatriks
I dont think thats the reason because those pics are easily accesible with a google search .....im thinking its because the first couple threads were just filled with bullshit ...and haters posting there stupid comments.
I googled and couldn't find it. If it was not the actual T4, it was a car I'd be interested in seeing more of. I wish I would of saved it.
Oh well, we will all know soon hopefully. And yes the thread did get the "shaft" treatment.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Dan
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcsuicide
This sounds like somebody interviewed Martin Hudy. The anticipation is almost too much to handle.

Waiting For The New XRAY T4
Sep. 26, 2012
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin Hudy, XRAY T4 designer: To design the new T4 we have started with a clear mind and a very clear idea what we wanted to achieve – the most sophisticated and advanced electric touring car suitable for all racing conditions, fitting the needs and requirements of every level of driver and featuring all the technical details and set-up options required to make the car outstanding. We would, of course, achieve this using the artistic craftsmanship, perfectionism and attention to every technical and manufacturing detail. We wouldn’t rest until we achieved the result that the racers have grown to expect from XRAY – a masterpiece.

After the outstanding success of all our previous models and platforms and our clear desire to raise the bar, this time by a significant leap, it was the time for something different, time for an all-new platform, the new T4.

For almost a full year, the XRAY R&D team have been refining and developing the new T4 platform. Working from the ground up to create this new platform, thousands of hours were spent on tracks around the world, at our own test facilities, as well as in production design and prototyping. The design team did not want to leave any stone unturned, any application untested.

During the year 5 completely different prototypes were tested by the XRAY factory team around the world in all the different track conditions. Whether it was carpet or asphalt, indoor or outdoor, hot or cold conditions, thousands and thousands of laps were run and countless amounts of data was recorded to be evaluated and compared. Out of all the prototypes, only the best ideas and parts proven on the track were chosen and incorporated into the final prototype which was for several months hard-core tested by 12 different team drivers in 12 different countries around the world in varied racing conditions – all with the same result, feedback and conclusion by all the drivers: “This is the best performing, most innovative Xray touring car that I have ever tested or driven.”

The waiting will be over soon, complete presentation of the T4 will be released in a short time.

"When you think about your X-Ray, it’s probably the object that you use most in your life. It’s the product that you have with you all the time. With this unique relationship people have with their X-Ray, we take changing it really seriously. We don’t want to just make a new car, we want to make a much better car. The X-Ray T4 is the result of this approach. Its been completely redesigned."
Old 09-26-2012, 09:49 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chensleyrc1
I googled and couldn't find it. If it was not the actual T4, it was a car I'd be interested in seeing more of. I wish I would of saved it.
Oh well, we will all know soon hopefully. And yes the thread did get the "shaft" treatment.
No that was not a T4. I have one sitting here complete ready to run tomorrow and it did not look anything like what you describe.

EA
Old 09-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
No that was not a T4. I have one sitting here complete ready to run tomorrow and it did not look anything like what you describe.

EA
You have a t4 sitting next to you?
Old 09-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

I have one sitting here complete ready to run
EA
Old 09-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Xray seems to be hyping it up a little too much in their advertizing. Best not to over hype the expectations. There must be design limitations. I can't believe it differs that much from the current TC designs. At least I hope not. lol If Xray can make a easy to drive, less parts count, sleek, easy to work on design, then I'll be line to get one. Can't wait to see it, but I hope it's not some crazy Schumacher thingy or Vista. lol

Last edited by RCknight; 09-27-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Tech Addict

The wait will be over this weekend...

Old 09-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

EA
I was hoping it was. The car looked really thought out for balance. The motor moved in, the servo was pushed so far inboard on the chassis that the saver was actually in the center of the car running longways. The front diff was off-set a little too, instead of being in the center.

Anyone know what car that was?
Old 09-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

This looks really revolutionary! I only see 2 wheels! Seriously though, Can't wait to see what they have...

Wonder if there will be any refresh to the WGT or 12th scale this season?

[size="2"]
Old 09-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Originally Posted by Dan
This sounds like somebody interviewed Martin Hudy. The anticipation is almost too much to handle.

Waiting For The New XRAY T4
Sep. 26, 2012
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin Hudy, XRAY T4 designer: To design the new T4 we have started with a clear mind and a very clear idea what we wanted to achieve – the most sophisticated and advanced electric touring car suitable for all racing conditions, fitting the needs and requirements of every level of driver and featuring all the technical details and set-up options required to make the car outstanding. We would, of course, achieve this using the artistic craftsmanship, perfectionism and attention to every technical and manufacturing detail. We wouldn’t rest until we achieved the result that the racers have grown to expect from XRAY – a masterpiece.

After the outstanding success of all our previous models and platforms and our clear desire to raise the bar, this time by a significant leap, it was the time for something different, time for an all-new platform, the new T4.

For almost a full year, the XRAY R&D team have been refining and developing the new T4 platform. Working from the ground up to create this new platform, thousands of hours were spent on tracks around the world, at our own test facilities, as well as in production design and prototyping. The design team did not want to leave any stone unturned, any application untested.

During the year 5 completely different prototypes were tested by the XRAY factory team around the world in all the different track conditions. Whether it was carpet or asphalt, indoor or outdoor, hot or cold conditions, thousands and thousands of laps were run and countless amounts of data was recorded to be evaluated and compared. Out of all the prototypes, only the best ideas and parts proven on the track were chosen and incorporated into the final prototype which was for several months hard-core tested by 12 different team drivers in 12 different countries around the world in varied racing conditions – all with the same result, feedback and conclusion by all the drivers: “This is the best performing, most innovative Xray touring car that I have ever tested or driven.”

The waiting will be over soon, complete presentation of the T4 will be released in a short time.
"When you think about your X-Ray, it’s probably the object that you use most in your life. It’s the product that you have with you all the time. With this unique relationship people have with their X-Ray, we take changing it really seriously. We don’t want to just make a new car, we want to make a much better car. The X-Ray T4 is the result of this approach. Its been completely redesigned."
That reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite movies ...
Originally Posted by Anchorman
Brick Tamland: I love... carpet {racing}.
Brick Tamland: I love... {Xray}.
Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in {your pit area} and saying that you love them?
Brick Tamland: I love {Xray}.
Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the {Xray}, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
Brick Tamland: I love {Xray}! I love {Xray}!
Old 09-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

I've had enough already. Let's see it!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Tech Regular

When will the Hudys optomize my iPhone into spelling "Xray" and not the autocorrected "X-ray"?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Looking forward to the release!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.