Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!! >

Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!

Like Tree145Likes

Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!

Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
  #736  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 619
Default

Originally Posted by Team CRC View Post
Hi,

Thanks for your support.

You have all you need... the Xti is very capable in stock trim, it is full tested and already proven (winning in many different hands). Just get out there and run some laps, the car is incredible. Just because we release optional and tuning parts, doesn't mean what we had before is useless. We are just giving racers options. We did plenty of testing including A-finals at the World Championships. As for that broken chassis with nose damage, return it, we will get you the revised stock unit.

Thanks again for chosing CRC.

Frank Calandra
thats good to know my chassis and pod plate are broken i will be returning it for replacement
bigtee is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:24 PM
  #737  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (44)
 
bvoltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bedtime with Teddi
Posts: 3,635
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
I know the feeling dude I read the pages where they tore you a new one just because you we're asking about a servo saver ....that's why I said what I said ...nobody deserve to get spoken to like that ....especially on a tech forum where there's gonna be tons of newbs and guys asking tons of questions.
In their defense - I did spend a day running the car and with the use of Paragon in full, the fumes got to be so bad by the end of the day, I was running around the pits with a helmet on and nothing else but my BVDs... So I'm sure the years of using this product has done some damage to the brain...

Here is the video from it: Link
bvoltz is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:34 PM
  #738  
Tech Master
iTrader: (34)
 
Csaari77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 1,500
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Is there an issue with the lower pod plate breaking? I've run my car a handful of times and the screw that holds the link ripped out and destroyed the plate. I'm new to 1/12 so I've hit some boards but not hard enough for that kind of damage. Is this a possible flaw or just the cost of doing business with 1/12?

Btw, I love the car!
Csaari77 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 PM
  #739  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,621
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bvoltz View Post
In their defense - I did spend a day running the car and with the use of Paragon in full, the fumes got to be so bad by the end of the day, I was running around the pits with a helmet on and nothing else but my BVDs... So I'm sure the years of using this product has done some damage to the brain...

Here is the video from it: Link

Lol haha ....loved that movie .
theatriks is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 06:46 PM
  #740  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by bigtee View Post
thats good to know my chassis and pod plate are broken i will be returning it for replacement
Again, we just saw that CRC is a real racer manufacturer. I read other postings and never see the owners respond like Frank does. Thanks for your support to this hobby.

PS can I return my yellow tires, they are chunking, lol
Theo49306 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:50 PM
  #741  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (5)
 
Wes Lawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 509
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

.

Last edited by Wes Lawrence; 12-04-2012 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Double post
Wes Lawrence is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:50 PM
  #742  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (5)
 
Wes Lawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 509
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Can anyone post up an Orion r10 pro wired up?

Thanks!
Wes Lawrence is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
  #743  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
jarrodh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: victoria,bc.Canada
Posts: 315
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Team CRC View Post
Hi,

Thanks for your support.

You have all you need... the Xti is very capable in stock trim, it is full tested and already proven (winning in many different hands). Just get out there and run some laps, the car is incredible. Just because we release optional and tuning parts, doesn't mean what we had before is useless. We are just giving racers options. We did plenty of testing including A-finals at the World Championships. As for that broken chassis with nose damage, return it, we will get you the revised stock unit.

Thanks again for chosing CRC.

Frank Calandra
so we cant send a broken one pack, and you will send the newer version to replace it?

thats awesome.. how do i start this process?
jarrodh is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:54 PM
  #744  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Garner, NC
Posts: 410
Default

Originally Posted by Wes Lawrence View Post
Can anyone post up an Orion r10 pro wired up?

Thanks!
Here is my xti with an Orion r10 1-2s
Attached Thumbnails Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!-wp_20121204_001.jpg  
avink007 is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 09:04 PM
  #745  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
nashrcracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: LA - Lower Antioch
Posts: 4,950
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Team CRC View Post
Also, all the new chassis (stock, solid and altered) have been beefed up as we have had some chassis breakage in the body mount area. This has been more of a problem for those who do not use a bumper.

FC
is that the dirty dirla version?
nashrcracer is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:10 AM
  #746  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: CRC Raceway
Posts: 1,048
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
I said fasteners, not tools but it looks like I was wrong about that anyway. Somebody told me the rear wheel bolts were 2.75mm but I just looked it up and they are just 3x8s. oops.
The rear wheel screws are 4/40 x 3/8 cap head screws, not metric.
dumper is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:11 AM
  #747  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: CRC Raceway
Posts: 1,048
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by jarrodh View Post
so we cant send a broken one pack, and you will send the newer version to replace it?

thats awesome.. how do i start this process?
Send it back to us with a note explaining what happened. Include your name and address so we can ship you a new one.

CRC
6785 Martin St
Rome, NY 13440
dumper is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:56 AM
  #748  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (24)
 
wingracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,189
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by dumper View Post
The rear wheel screws are 4/40 x 3/8 cap head screws, not metric.
I was talking about the Xray.
wingracer is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:14 AM
  #749  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (5)
 
Wes Lawrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 509
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by avink007 View Post
Here is my xti with an Orion r10 1-2s
Thank you avink007!

I flipped the esc around. We'll see how it goes. I'll post pics but honestly the wiring isn't up to par at all.

Fun kit to build! Went together very well and I've never built a 1/12 scale before. Running it tonight for the first time so we'll see.
Wes Lawrence is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:32 AM
  #750  
Tech Elite
 
al dente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 5280 Raceway. Denver's finest RC facility
Posts: 4,780
Default

Originally Posted by nashrcracer View Post
is that the dirty dirla version?
the dirty dirla edition will be milled from 6 mill carbon.
al dente is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.