Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!! >

Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!

Like Tree145Likes

Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!

Old 11-06-2012, 07:41 PM
  #511  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
RedBullFiXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Intergalactic Planetary
Posts: 6,542
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by masterhit View Post
Rapid Competition. Between Terry Rott, Chuck Lonergran and Andrew Knapp you will be set with CRC help.

Mike Slaughter
Doesn't get much better than that
You're new XTi will be dialed in short order with this crew wrenchin on it
RedBullFiXX is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 08:14 PM
  #512  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 174
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Rollout for 13.5 blinky

Hi guys, sorry if this question has already been asked. Our local track is testing 17.5 boosted against 13.5 blinky, could someone recommend a rollout for 13.5 please?
ALBOP is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 08:18 PM
  #513  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (34)
 
RedBullFiXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Intergalactic Planetary
Posts: 6,542
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ALBOP View Post
Hi guys, sorry if this question has already been asked. Our local track is testing 17.5 boosted against 13.5 blinky, could someone recommend a rollout for 13.5 please?
13.5 mid 80's low 90's on our 90x45 carpet track
RedBullFiXX is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 03:39 AM
  #514  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 886
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bvoltz View Post
It is all good... What location are you at for the track??
bvoltz, I live in western mountains of NC. It takes over 2 hours to reach the nerest track. I'm just not willing to drive that far to race evey weeknd lol. And it would be every weeknd for me, I like 1/2 that much.
Tim3 is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:10 AM
  #515  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,621
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Can someone tell me how i go about getting a replacement rear hub 92 as the one in my kit was defective....only 2 of the 3 mounting holes are threaded!!
theatriks is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:39 AM
  #516  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 886
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
Can someone tell me how i go about getting a replacement rear hub 92 as the one in my kit was defective....only 2 of the 3 mounting holes are threaded!!
TRY THIS

Address: 6785 Martin St Rome, NY 13440
Telephone: (315)338-0867
Fax: (315)338-0867

(315) 338-0867
Tim3 is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:47 AM
  #517  
Tech Elite
 
al dente's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 5280 Raceway. Denver's finest RC facility
Posts: 4,780
Default

The tap size is 4-40. You can thread it yourself and save some time, but I'm sure they will happily replace it.
al dente is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 AM
  #518  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,621
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tim3 View Post
TRY THIS

Address: 6785 Martin St Rome, NY 13440
Telephone: (315)338-0867
Fax: (315)338-0867

(315) 338-0867

I choose to email them ....nothing irritates me more then a company that makes there customers pay long distance charges in order to reach customer service.....now lets see how good there customer support is when i eventually get a response back!
theatriks is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 AM
  #519  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,621
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by al dente View Post
The tap size is 4-40. You can thread it yourself and save some time, but I'm sure they will happily replace it.
Ya im hoping they will just sent me a new piece ...i dont have a tapping set and dont feel like buying one just for this one piece as i have never needed to tap anything since i started this hobby.
theatriks is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:13 AM
  #520  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (44)
 
bvoltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bedtime with Teddi
Posts: 3,635
Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
I choose to email them ....nothing irritates me more then a company that makes there customers pay long distance charges in order to reach customer service.....now lets see how good there customer support is when i eventually get a response back!
Do you need an email address? If so I can PM one to you....
bvoltz is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:23 AM
  #521  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 619
Default

Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
Can someone tell me how i go about getting a replacement rear hub 92 as the one in my kit was defective....only 2 of the 3 mounting holes are threaded!!
yea my kit was the same way all i did was brought a tread tap and taped treads into myself. no big deal, just go to you lhs or hardware store and buy a tap for that size screw, don't stress in this hobby you will run into that situation from time to time
bigtee is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:27 AM
  #522  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,621
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by COLD AS ICE View Post
Those are pictures of Elliott Harpers car. Orion 1s-2s speedo cleans it up alot compared to how alot of people using an ESC with an external booster.
Originally Posted by bigtee View Post
yea my kit was the same way all i did was brought a tread tap and taped treads into myself. no big deal, just go to you lhs or hardware store and buy a tap for that size screw, don't stress in this hobby you will run into that situation from time to time
I understand that I can do it myself but I shouldn't have too ...and if yours was the same what's that to say about quality control?....anyways I trust CRC will do good and send me a new one ...there customer service has been prompt and great thus far.
theatriks is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 09:07 AM
  #523  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
theatriks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,621
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

So already got 2 emails from CRC in a matter of a couple hours and apparently John had already set me up ....sooo STELLAR customer service from CRC!!

Thanks guys
theatriks is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
  #524  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
CypressMidWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 4,618
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by theatriks View Post
So already got 2 emails from CRC in a matter of a couple hours and apparently John had already set me up ....sooo STELLAR customer service from CRC!!

Thanks guys
Yep! CRC customer service is second to none. Johnny "Whopper" Firsching goes above and beyond to ensure that all is well for each and every customer. Now if only I could get a Xti kit.
CypressMidWest is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 05:30 PM
  #525  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Originally Posted by al dente View Post
I don't resent their products, I actually like them quite a bit, anyways, sorry if I come across as a smart ass, but I am one. You just have to get to know me. My name is Mario Ficco. I'll let the boys at crc know you will be calling.
Lol like your answer
Godzilla1974 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.