Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
I need and Electric Car >

I need and Electric Car

I need and Electric Car

Old 03-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Cool I need and Electric Car

HeyI have question for anyone that can anwser it. What would be the best Electric vehicle for myself. I own a competition Nitro Tc3 with tons of hop-ups for starters it has and RB-X12 5port turbo engine, Factory team shcocks, 2 speed, Factory team dual chamber pipe pretty much the same exact set-up and parts as Mark Pividas when he won the I beleive 2002 IFMAR 200mm world cup minus the the front blade roll bar. Yea so im very interested in getting in electric so hit me up at [email protected] or just reply to this post thanks. O yea I want to get competitive with my electric as well
Old 03-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

to start out try the Electric version of the tc3 thats what i started out with, and when you get good enough with that car , start looking into something like the x-ray,tamiya,yokomo,corally RDX or something else that is a competitive car.i hope this helps-lil' b